All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

If you haven't done so already, how about uploading your profile photo or an avatar? Having a photo or avatar makes your profile more personal and helps people to get to know you. It also makes AllAboutGOD.net more interesting to people who are thinking about joining.

If you don't want to post a picture of yourself, you may want to upload an avatar from someplace like http://www.avatarist.com (not a Christian site so I can't vouch for everything there, but it seems to have a good variety of images). Download your avatar and save it to a place easy to find on your computer.

NOTE: Profile photos are best if they are square and at least 183 x 183 pixels.

To add a profile photo or avatar:

1. Click the link "My Photo" under the default image on your profile page.
2. Then, on the "My Profile Settings" page, click the box that says "Profile Photo".
3. When the "Upload a Photo" dialogue box appears, click "Use existing image" to use an image you've already uploaded to TheNET or "Upload an image from your computer" and then the "browse" button to look for where you saved your image or avatar."
4. Click the image file you want and then click "Open" (for Windows)
5. Click the "Done" button in the "Upload a Photo" dialogue box.
6. IMPORTANT!!! Make sure you click the "Save" button on the bottom of the "My Profle Settings" page or else your photo will not be saved.

Let us know if you have any questions, okay?

Looking forward to "seeing" you on AllAboutGOD.net

Views: 131

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm sorry you had so much trouble with this. It probably does depend on the speed of your internet connection to some extent, especially if it is a large picture.
im trying to reset my background its white and i cant see whos made a comment on my page it says"cara has left a comment for ..and then theres just a blank space! help!!
hi can you help me iam loose all my 72 photos would you please help me to find them ???
God Bless you Melanny
I tried to post my photo but only half of it appears on my profile. I would like the whole picture to show or none of it at all; it looks awful now. Please help me with this. Thank You.
The reason why only part of your photo is appearing is that it probably not square. The other reason is that it is probably too large.

First, you will need to use some photo editing software to crop your picture into a square. Next, use the photo editing software to reduce the size of your picture to 220 pixels x 220 pixels. Remember to save the original of your photo under a different name so you will not loose the original. If you don't know how to do this, ask around here for a friend who will do it for you or take the time to learn. Didgital photo editing is a good skill to acquire. Have a great day in the Lord!

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service