All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

dean burrows's Discussions (257)

Discussions Replied To (192) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh ok I see what you are saying yet as we read scripture we do see that God created…"

dean burrows replied Nov 16, 2011 to Science and the evolution of Christianity - scope for understanding?

216 Nov 18, 2011
Reply by The evidence based Stig

"Interesting thought and an example of taking things to literal. Adam from adamah  me…"

dean burrows replied Nov 15, 2011 to Science and the evolution of Christianity - scope for understanding?

216 Nov 18, 2011

"May I ask what you are saying here Common substance does not equate to common source…"

dean burrows replied Nov 15, 2011 to Science and the evolution of Christianity - scope for understanding?

216 Nov 18, 2011

"Yes David it matters what the text means and I am patiently waiting to find out. Fin…"

216 Nov 18, 2011

"Again David you have made a fantastic arguement against Darwins theory. And I believ…"

dean burrows replied Nov 14, 2011 to Science and the evolution of Christianity - scope for understanding?

216 Nov 18, 2011

"Amen  God is the creator  I would also like to add for some of us evolution does not…"

dean burrows replied Nov 14, 2011 to Science and the evolution of Christianity - scope for understanding?

216 Nov 18, 2011

"I am sorry Amanda I have to agree with you evolution is not creationism. Yet Darwini…"

dean burrows replied Nov 13, 2011 to Science and the evolution of Christianity - scope for understanding?

216 Nov 18, 2011

"does God have need to make sense to man."

dean burrows replied Nov 13, 2011 to Science and the evolution of Christianity - scope for understanding?

216 Nov 18, 2011

"Amanda  look carefully at the maening of the word. To change.  I changed through the…"

216 Nov 18, 2011

"Grazer  as I posted before  I thank God for His work in evolving me from a non-belie…"

216 Nov 18, 2011

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service