All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Siphokazi's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Greetings again in 2010 Paula I have noticed that you associate me with the anti-ch…"

Siphokazi replied Jan 4, 2010 to Witnessing: Please give me scriputre where it clearly states that Jesus is God.

57 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by Rita Cullimore

"I agree with you Paula. Jesus died in the flesh and He will show us all the holes in…"

Siphokazi replied Dec 15, 2009 to Witnessing: Please give me scriputre where it clearly states that Jesus is God.

57 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by Rita Cullimore

"Please answer the question Isaiah 6:8 This was before Jesus was born. God almight…"

Siphokazi replied Dec 15, 2009 to Witnessing: Please give me scriputre where it clearly states that Jesus is God.

57 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by Rita Cullimore

"Paula please answer this question Isaiah 6:8 (New International Version) 8 Then I…"

57 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by Rita Cullimore

"Hi Paula I do not disagree that Jesus Christ is Lord 2 Corinthians 5:16-17 (King J…"

57 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by Rita Cullimore

"The single clearest declaration of the existence of God as Father, Son and Holy Spir…"

57 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by Rita Cullimore

"Hi Paige This is one of the wonderful topics. We all know John 1:1 Now lets look…"

Siphokazi replied Dec 14, 2009 to Witnessing: Please give me scriputre where it clearly states that Jesus is God.

57 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by Rita Cullimore

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service