All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Siphokazi's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Graham I understand your confusion, but Jesus is God To understand and believe…"

Siphokazi replied Feb 12, 2010 to Witnessing: Please give me scriputre where it clearly states that Jesus is God.

57 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by Rita Cullimore

"Thank you Gayla."

Siphokazi replied Jan 7, 2010 to Demon's

31 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by rachel g

"Hi Jody I know that demons exist and I know exactly what you talking about. In my…"

Siphokazi replied Jan 6, 2010 to Demon's

31 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by rachel g

"Hi Paula I can see we will talk about this until Jesus come. This is my conclsion.…"

Siphokazi replied Jan 6, 2010 to Witnessing: Please give me scriputre where it clearly states that Jesus is God.

57 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by Rita Cullimore

"All these are questions as I am trying to understand. Let me make it simple. Accor…"

Siphokazi replied Jan 5, 2010 to Witnessing: Please give me scriputre where it clearly states that Jesus is God.

57 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by Rita Cullimore

"Just like any born child like Siphokazi and Paula existed the day they were born are…"

Siphokazi replied Jan 5, 2010 to Witnessing: Please give me scriputre where it clearly states that Jesus is God.

57 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by Rita Cullimore

"Ok Paula let there be peace between us. I am here to learn. For God says people who…"

57 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by Rita Cullimore

"I was reading what we were talking about and I checked what hellofull had said. I re…"

57 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by Rita Cullimore

"On th 25th of December I was not around you sent me the same message of antichrist i…"

57 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by Rita Cullimore

"Hi Jenni You are right, we have to fight the good fight of faith. Ephesians 6:12 s…"

57 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by Rita Cullimore

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service