All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Steve Hernandez's Discussions (15)

Discussions Started (7) Replies Latest Activity

Religion

Is it a sin no to tolerate Religion? Does god dislike the fact that there are so many religions here in this world and some of them have th…

Started by Steve Hernandez in All About Christian Living and Our Current Culture

3 May 3, 2013
Reply by Rachel

Appearance

Ok, haven't really logged in a while, So to start 2 months ago  I took a trip to New york and stayed for a good two weeks in Yonkers then i…

Started by Steve Hernandez in All About Enduring the Storms of Life

4 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by David Velasquez

Alcohol

Okay, so I do know that Drunkards do not enter the kingdom of God (1 Corinthians 6:10) But I was asked one particular question from a frien…

Started by Steve Hernandez in All About Christian Living and Our Current Culture

4 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by David Velasquez

Music

Ok, honestly, when it comes to listening music, mostly I'll be all caught up on  Death Metal. I don't just listen to that but other kinds o…

17 Jun 30, 2013
Reply by lashana lashay young

Illuminati Symbols

Anyone actually seen these youtube videos on the Illuminati or like others say "The Conspiracy Theory?" I've seen one too many, like exposi…

Started by Steve Hernandez in All About the Spirit World, Cults and Other Religions

17 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by David Velasquez

Saying Grace

Is saying grace before eating a meal whether it be small or big? Even for a snack? Is it a sin not saying it before eating?

3 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Char

Televangelist Scandal

Last month, I was watching videos on YouTube about this popular preacher of God being exposed, I want to give you the title so all of you c…

Started by Steve Hernandez in All About Current Stories and Events

5 Sep 4, 2012

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service