All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Michael Vernon McEntire's Discussions (151)

Discussions Replied To (105) Replies Latest Activity

"Michael, I'm glad that you understand that there are Christians who disagree with sa…"

Michael Vernon McEntire replied May 27, 2010 to TO SPRINKLE OR IMMERSE ?

46 Oct 28, 2012
Reply by Leonard T

"First, I want to say, Of course GOD knows what's in your heart. He knows everything.…"

Michael Vernon McEntire replied May 26, 2010 to Does God know what is in our heart?

12 May 30, 2010
Reply by Rita Cullimore

"And remember, Imperator, not to judge more harshly than you would like to be judged.…"

Michael Vernon McEntire replied May 21, 2010 to What is Gods perspective toward the homosexual community ?

20 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Tanya Ogunduyilemi

"Sharon, I'm sorry that you have been hurt or offended by any comments or discussions…"

Michael Vernon McEntire replied May 17, 2010 to How well do you know Catholic Christianity?

202 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by Leonard T

"For those who seem to be careless about God's Will, a thousand lists of "do's and do…"

Michael Vernon McEntire replied May 13, 2010 to In Line with God's Will?

15 May 13, 2010
Reply by David Velasquez

"Sandra, you don't have to "claim" any scriptures, except by the faith that you have…"

Michael Vernon McEntire replied May 12, 2010 to Judgment of the Prosperity Gospel

66 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Michelle

"Rita, I don't think it does any good to TRY to "display" these attributes. We are br…"

Michael Vernon McEntire replied May 11, 2010 to FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT

9 May 12, 2010
Reply by Rita Cullimore

"Sure, God does not repent of or change His promises or covenants. Israel is a chosen…"

Michael Vernon McEntire replied May 10, 2010 to Israel

4 May 11, 2010
Reply by Stacey Osana Arquines

"As the father of nine (yes, nine), I say it is not getting harder to teach these ter…"

Michael Vernon McEntire replied May 8, 2010 to I Don't Need to Know Those Outdated Terms! Think Again!!!

38 May 8, 2010

"Jesus has come! Jesus is here now! The Kingdom of God is among you... be raptured by…"

Michael Vernon McEntire replied May 8, 2010 to Jesus is coming

11 May 8, 2010

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service