All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Michael Vernon McEntire's Discussions (151)

Discussions Replied To (105) Replies Latest Activity

"Huh? The lesson to be learned from this section of Genesis is not about Abraham's se…"

Michael Vernon McEntire replied Jan 14, 2011 to Polygamy in the Bible

57 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by Leonard T

"Amanda, we have to be careful not to look at the lives of the Patriarchs in terms of…"

Michael Vernon McEntire replied Jan 14, 2011 to Polygamy in the Bible

57 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by Leonard T

"Wicus, your attitude of reverence toward the LORD is right.  You don't need to be af…"

Michael Vernon McEntire replied Jan 11, 2011 to How do I fearfully worship the Lord???

10 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by Carla

"Very, very good comments by our sister, Amanda.  Amen.  One idea I might add:  Jesus…"

Michael Vernon McEntire replied Jan 10, 2011 to Is the old testment a refernces book

10 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by Rita Cullimore

"Wow, what surprisingly excellent questions, Amanda! We could (and I hope we do) spen…"

Michael Vernon McEntire replied Jan 8, 2011 to When I Am Down

199 May 11, 2011
Reply by anne Storey

"Ya-el, I don't always agree with David, but I think that we are very blessed to have…"

Michael Vernon McEntire replied Jan 6, 2011 to Why can one not call another member by their denomination?

30 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by David Velasquez

"Unfortunately, not all christian ministers are eggheads, Aslan-christine.  Some are…"

Michael Vernon McEntire replied Jan 6, 2011 to Why can one not call another member by their denomination?

30 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by David Velasquez

"Drinking is not a "sin" regardless of how much you drink, but drinking too much can…"

Michael Vernon McEntire replied Jan 4, 2011 to When does drinking alcohol become a sin-or is it?

51 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Sunny Cloud

"Yael, I understand what you say, and I suggest that if you really want to know the t…"

Michael Vernon McEntire replied Jan 3, 2011 to Why can one not call another member by their denomination?

30 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by David Velasquez

"Hey, David, yes I'm a stinky old man, but I want one of those hugs! <Virginia, th…"

Michael Vernon McEntire replied Dec 30, 2010 to I am back to my old bad manners and behaviour

22 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by Ezer Kenegdo.

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service