All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Clayton Peter Menezes's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Robert.   Thanks for you caring reply. God bless you.   But I believe that no o…"

Clayton Peter Menezes replied Mar 2, 2011 to If you believe you can lose your salvation, please take time to illustrate how a person can lose their salvation by making it applicable to the believer today.

135 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Robert Browning

"Thanks for replying so quickly LT. God bless you, Tc"

Clayton Peter Menezes replied Mar 1, 2011 to If you believe you can lose your salvation, please take time to illustrate how a person can lose their salvation by making it applicable to the believer today.

135 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Robert Browning

"Bro about Samson, it was not really suicide. He died in a battle. Suicide is intenti…"

Clayton Peter Menezes replied Mar 1, 2011 to If you believe you can lose your salvation, please take time to illustrate how a person can lose their salvation by making it applicable to the believer today.

135 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Robert Browning

"Dear LT   I agree with what you said in the 1st Paragraph. But I would like to add s…"

135 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Robert Browning

"Dear Robert.   The Bible declares with Authority and Truth, that those who live an i…"

135 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Robert Browning

"Dear LT.   Yes, when we chat online we can't really express things to the fullest un…"

Clayton Peter Menezes replied Feb 27, 2011 to If you believe you can lose your salvation, please take time to illustrate how a person can lose their salvation by making it applicable to the believer today.

135 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Robert Browning

"Haha, Dear LT. I really hope you didn't take what I said wrongly. See I'm very strai…"

Clayton Peter Menezes replied Feb 26, 2011 to If you believe you can lose your salvation, please take time to illustrate how a person can lose their salvation by making it applicable to the believer today.

135 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Robert Browning

"Dear Amanda. See I'm not saying that every1 would have a prompting/stirring like I d…"

Clayton Peter Menezes replied Feb 26, 2011 to If you believe you can lose your salvation, please take time to illustrate how a person can lose their salvation by making it applicable to the believer today.

135 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Robert Browning

"Dear Amanda,   People who truly live in Christ, feeding on His Word, and Communicati…"

Clayton Peter Menezes replied Feb 23, 2011 to If you believe you can lose your salvation, please take time to illustrate how a person can lose their salvation by making it applicable to the believer today.

135 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Robert Browning

"Dear LT, First of all I would like to tell you (with an honest heart and not pride)…"

Clayton Peter Menezes replied Feb 23, 2011 to If you believe you can lose your salvation, please take time to illustrate how a person can lose their salvation by making it applicable to the believer today.

135 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Robert Browning

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service