All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Mary O's Discussions (565)

Discussions Replied To (507) Replies Latest Activity

"I found your discussion on regeneration. I know, finally I found it. I'm trying to u…"

Mary O replied Jul 9, 2016 to Regeneration

10 Jul 11, 2016
Reply by Tammy

"It's not what I'd say. I'd watch your actions and listen to your words. Are you doin…"

Mary O replied Jun 13, 2016 to How do you know the difference between a prophet and someone who God uses prophetically

1 Jun 13, 2016
Reply by Mary O

"I want to correct myself. The court case I'm thinking of the children did not want t…"

Mary O replied Jun 9, 2016 to School Calls Police on Seven-Year-Old Who Brought Bible Verses to Read at Lunchtime

27 Aug 26, 2016
Reply by Tammy

"Hi everyone, God bless you! There are spiritual matters in the Word of God that will…"

Mary O replied Jun 9, 2016 to School Calls Police on Seven-Year-Old Who Brought Bible Verses to Read at Lunchtime

27 Aug 26, 2016
Reply by Tammy

"I'm curious, has Christina reached out to the parents of the other children involved…"

Mary O replied Jun 8, 2016 to School Calls Police on Seven-Year-Old Who Brought Bible Verses to Read at Lunchtime

27 Aug 26, 2016
Reply by Tammy

"Hi Tammy, God bless! It's a fine line. Mom wrote the notes. It might be different if…"

Mary O replied Jun 6, 2016 to School Calls Police on Seven-Year-Old Who Brought Bible Verses to Read at Lunchtime

27 Aug 26, 2016
Reply by Tammy

"Sobering thoughts. Are my actions and words pleasing God? They are putting themselve…"

Mary O replied May 27, 2016 to One That Has Turned Away

18 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by deleted

"Good questions or answers.  :-)   I'll remember how you responded. These things come…"

Mary O replied May 24, 2016 to Are Christians Just Ignorant?

10 May 25, 2016
Reply by David Velasquez

"Oh yeah. Also been told I'm weak and rely too much on the Bible, or I'm too dependen…"

Mary O replied May 23, 2016 to Are Christians Just Ignorant?

10 May 25, 2016
Reply by David Velasquez

"I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the…"

Mary O replied May 17, 2016 to My first time voting since becoming a Christian

21 Jun 19, 2016
Reply by Carmen

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service