All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Richard L. Broch, Sr.'s Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"Greetings Choco, A person`s Prayer Closet can vary from time to time. Sometimes it`s…"

Richard L. Broch, Sr. replied Mar 23, 2011 to Spirit and Truth

7 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by Richard L. Broch, Sr.

"Brother David,   A most excellent post !!! Thank you. All glory and honor to Almight…"

Richard L. Broch, Sr. replied Mar 22, 2011 to Spirit and Truth

7 Mar 24, 2011

"Greetings in Christ`s name to you, Choco,   The first verse that comes to my mind is…"

Richard L. Broch, Sr. replied Mar 21, 2011 to Spirit and Truth

7 Mar 24, 2011

"My Brother in Christ, Scribe,   If you were here in Mesa, Arizona right now, I`d giv…"

Richard L. Broch, Sr. replied Mar 15, 2011 to What Are the Marks of a True Disciple?

79 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Francis Alvin Ylanan

"Scribe, Thank you for your post. I`m sorry for not making my points understandable.…"

Richard L. Broch, Sr. replied Mar 14, 2011 to What Are the Marks of a True Disciple?

79 Apr 6, 2011

"Greetings Sayness, I have no problem sharing my written statements. Thank you for as…"

Richard L. Broch, Sr. replied Mar 14, 2011 to What Are the Marks of a True Disciple?

79 Apr 6, 2011

"Greetings Brothers and sisters in Christ, Let me start by saying there are some grea…"

Richard L. Broch, Sr. replied Mar 11, 2011 to What Are the Marks of a True Disciple?

79 Apr 6, 2011

"Greetings Nicholas, Your situation is interesting, for sure. It seems to me that you…"

Richard L. Broch, Sr. replied Feb 28, 2011 to Thoughts needed and welcomed Please

18 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Carla

"Greetings in Christ, Brothers and Sisters,   I struggled for years with this issue o…"

Richard L. Broch, Sr. replied Feb 18, 2011 to Once saved always saved?

344 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Rita Cullimore

"Greetings Brothers and Sisters in Christ: Wow!! Some excellent posts coming in on th…"

Richard L. Broch, Sr. replied Feb 16, 2011 to What Are the Marks of a True Disciple?

79 Apr 6, 2011

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service