All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Dawn Gordon's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"I am wondering what you mean by religious pretentious wealth? are they praying for r…"

Dawn Gordon replied May 18, 2009 to Hypocrisy in the Church

16 Jun 4, 2009
Reply by Blake

"it was quite obvious she was away from Ahab obviously in that area, and came back. J…"

Dawn Gordon replied May 18, 2009 to

just now

"23I will strike her children dead. which he did, all of Ahabs children are dead are…"

just now

"I think I saw this nicolas discussed on discovery channel too.."

just now

"thanks for teaching me something new, i appreciate this, i knew they (the learned) h…"

just now

"Greg why is this in cults and other religions? I am not appreciating this sort of tr…"

Dawn Gordon replied May 15, 2009 to The Overspreading of Abominations

24 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by Rita Cullimore

"I have no idea what moon mancy is, however scripture says they read the moon to see…"

Dawn Gordon replied May 15, 2009 to results of failure to forgive parents and involvment in occult

6 May 15, 2009
Reply by Dawn Gordon

"Now chain letters, if you feel that is how you will get a prayer or a blessing then…"

Dawn Gordon replied May 15, 2009 to results of failure to forgive parents and involvment in occult

6 May 15, 2009
Reply by Dawn Gordon

"Yes, when I use to read tarot cards a few years ago, I had a demon laying on me tryi…"

6 May 15, 2009
Reply by Dawn Gordon

"I focus on many things on the gift of prophecy, but with this being said, their are…"

Dawn Gordon replied May 15, 2009 to The Overspreading of Abominations

24 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by Rita Cullimore

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service