All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Christina Marie's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Amen Carla, Amen Dena!!! :) The LORD Reigns!!! Glory too our Lord. ohh btw all these…"

Christina Marie replied Apr 29, 2012 to I know there's Alot of things about The Lord, What do you Love Most About Him?

45 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by David Samuel Milumba

"Servant Of Christ, wow, :) Amen And Amen I was really moved by your comment And The…"

Christina Marie replied Apr 29, 2012 to I know there's Alot of things about The Lord, What do you Love Most About Him?

45 Apr 30, 2012

"Our Lord is Our Abba! The Great I am, The Prince Of Peace Yahweh! Jehovah Jirah! Ros…"

45 Apr 30, 2012

"Dena that's Philippians 4:13 in case you were wondering. amen And Amen And the same…"

45 Apr 30, 2012

"And Dena, you can write anything you desire too write:) I love The way you praise Go…"

45 Apr 30, 2012

"All of you, whoever reads this. go too www.youtube.com type the following in The Las…"

45 Apr 30, 2012

"I love You too sis, when You get the chance go too www.YouTube. com type this in, Th…"

45 Apr 30, 2012

"Amen Dena, Amen!!! Amen!!! Amen!!! Amen!!! Amen!!! He Is Our Abba!"

45 Apr 30, 2012

"Amen Dena! I love you in Christ Always Sis! :) God is sooooo Great sooo Marvelous, S…"

Christina Marie replied Apr 28, 2012 to I know there's Alot of things about The Lord, What do you Love Most About Him?

45 Apr 30, 2012

"Carla, that said it all! Amen And Amen! And I Sooo. 110 percent Agree with you, with…"

Christina Marie replied Apr 28, 2012 to I know there's Alot of things about The Lord, What do you Love Most About Him?

45 Apr 30, 2012

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service