All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

David's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for your contribution D'Nucov, When Jesus was in court, His statement was to…"

David replied Dec 21, 2009 to Honor your Parents, but Jesus will turn us against them - help

14 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by Leland Bartlett

"PART 1 Plato Comes to Church It is the last half of the second century in North Afr…"

David replied Dec 20, 2009 to WHY IDENTIFY YOURSELF AS A CALVANISTS????CALVANISM?? ENOUGH WITH THE "ISMS"

52 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by Carla

"LT: Let's get back to basics 'eh? Jesus is the Christ of God, the Son of God Your…"

David replied Dec 19, 2009 to WHY IDENTIFY YOURSELF AS A CALVANISTS????CALVANISM?? ENOUGH WITH THE "ISMS"

52 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by Carla

"I think you've got a great grasp on that doctrine Pamela. And, let's not forget that…"

David replied Dec 19, 2009 to WHY IDENTIFY YOURSELF AS A CALVANISTS????CALVANISM?? ENOUGH WITH THE "ISMS"

52 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by Carla

"Well said, Charles."

52 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by Carla

"David V., I would agree with you that your "degrees" of knowledge are not much more…"

52 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by Carla

"I can quite easily say that most everyone on this website is living in the world, an…"

52 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by Carla

"David V, thank you for your response,however, it appears that I won't be getting int…"

52 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by Carla

"Hi again Jayne, There is lots of confusion throughout churchianity because the "min…"

David replied Dec 18, 2009 to WHY IDENTIFY YOURSELF AS A CALVANISTS????CALVANISM?? ENOUGH WITH THE "ISMS"

52 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by Carla

"Hi Brian, I plan to order the book you posted in the original message, as I have ha…"

David replied Dec 18, 2009 to WHY IDENTIFY YOURSELF AS A CALVANISTS????CALVANISM?? ENOUGH WITH THE "ISMS"

52 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by Carla

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service