All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

John Rogers's Discussions (123)

Discussions Replied To (80) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Scribe, Yes, it was a tough riddle. It was designed to be, since you are a man wh…"

John Rogers replied Jul 29, 2011 to What Does "Free" Salvation Really Mean To You? Did You Give Anything In Return?

58 Jul 30, 2011
Reply by John Rogers

"Hi Scribe,   Thank you for responding. I very much enjoy, and indeed look forward to…"

John Rogers replied Jul 29, 2011 to What Does "Free" Salvation Really Mean To You? Did You Give Anything In Return?

58 Jul 30, 2011
Reply by John Rogers

"Hi Mischelle,   I used to struggle with my thoughts as well. Some things about the w…"

John Rogers replied Jul 28, 2011 to What Does "Free" Salvation Really Mean To You? Did You Give Anything In Return?

58 Jul 30, 2011
Reply by John Rogers

"Hi Raul,   Just love them and forgive them and move on to another place of worship i…"

John Rogers replied Jul 28, 2011 to CAN WE HAVE UNITY IN THE CHRISTIAN CHURCH ?

85 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by Leonard T

"Hi Joram,   There is no shame in asking others for advice and help. You should feel…"

John Rogers replied Jul 23, 2011 to How To Overcome Lust?

9 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by Garfield

"Hi Michelle, That is a bit of a loaded question. Lol If I answer one way then a Pent…"

John Rogers replied Jul 22, 2011 to What Does "Free" Salvation Really Mean To You? Did You Give Anything In Return?

58 Jul 30, 2011
Reply by John Rogers

"Hi LT,   Amen, I think its the book of James that says, "Faith without works is dead…"

John Rogers replied Jul 22, 2011 to What Does "Free" Salvation Really Mean To You? Did You Give Anything In Return?

58 Jul 30, 2011
Reply by John Rogers

"Amen Michelle,   Many Blessings!"

58 Jul 30, 2011
Reply by John Rogers

"Hi Char,   Thank you for responding. I like your answer "Some things I believe becau…"

58 Jul 30, 2011
Reply by John Rogers

"Hi Amanda,     Well it sounds like you have the whole thing figured out. Your troubl…"

John Rogers replied Jul 21, 2011 to What Does "Free" Salvation Really Mean To You? Did You Give Anything In Return?

58 Jul 30, 2011
Reply by John Rogers

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service