All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Yael Levi-Bénédict's Discussions (118)

Discussions Replied To (108) Replies Latest Activity

"Chris, I can only think of one thing to elaborate on that: Christ, the new Moses, Ga…"

Yael Levi-Bénédict replied Jan 4, 2011 to Why can one not call another member by their denomination?

30 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by David Velasquez

"David, I just had a chance to read your previous reply. You said this:   Our unity d…"

Yael Levi-Bénédict replied Jan 3, 2011 to Why can one not call another member by their denomination?

30 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by David Velasquez

"Michael,   Thanks for your sympathy.   You've given me a great piece of advice. I wi…"

Yael Levi-Bénédict replied Jan 3, 2011 to Why can one not call another member by their denomination?

30 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by David Velasquez

"Aslan,  see what you mean...but I SOMEHOW feel that you dont see what I mean... Thes…"

30 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by David Velasquez

"David,   I am not sure of what you are talking about. My approach is honesty and I…"

30 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by David Velasquez

"Aslan   No good using irony. That doesnt help.   Are you saying that it is OK to go…"

30 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by David Velasquez

"LT, OK, I think I must have expressed myself poorly when I used the word 'pretend'.…"

30 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by David Velasquez

"Hi Amanda!!   Happy to hear from you too!   Well, guess what? I had a slight change…"

30 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by David Velasquez

"Michelle, I truely, honestly, think your assertion is right. BUt who am I to argue…"

Yael Levi-Bénédict replied Nov 13, 2010 to Losing Salvation?

334 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by Leonard T

"David, The way you build your argument is so simplistic, that I must have missed so…"

Yael Levi-Bénédict replied Nov 13, 2010 to Losing Salvation?

334 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by Leonard T

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service