All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Robert Browning's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Amanda, please Read: Mathew 28:16-20, and if you are sure what scripture is saying,…"

Robert Browning replied Mar 4, 2011 to If you believe you can lose your salvation, please take time to illustrate how a person can lose their salvation by making it applicable to the believer today.

135 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Robert Browning

"Sorry for everyone's confusion about Theology and Doctrine.  These terms for me are…"

Robert Browning replied Mar 4, 2011 to Eternal Security "YES" You can be sure!

21 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by David Velasquez

"I appreciate everyone's opinion, but I would correct small detail.  Theology is pers…"

Robert Browning replied Mar 2, 2011 to Eternal Security "YES" You can be sure!

21 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by David Velasquez

"Very true! Jesus made that clear to the rich man."

21 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by David Velasquez

"Like I have said to other people who believe in ether Theology (not doctrine).  It d…"

21 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by David Velasquez

"Clayton thank you for your reply and I get what you are saying.  I have questioned a…"

Robert Browning replied Mar 2, 2011 to If you believe you can lose your salvation, please take time to illustrate how a person can lose their salvation by making it applicable to the believer today.

135 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Robert Browning

"Lt, I you a very wise in the scriptures, because you made my point, but you do it so…"

Robert Browning replied Mar 1, 2011 to If you believe you can lose your salvation, please take time to illustrate how a person can lose their salvation by making it applicable to the believer today.

135 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Robert Browning

"Amanda, you are right! I research a lot different things in the Bible and Suicide is…"

Robert Browning replied Mar 1, 2011 to If you believe you can lose your salvation, please take time to illustrate how a person can lose their salvation by making it applicable to the believer today.

135 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Robert Browning

"One problem about quoting just one scripture, you don't get the whole picture, becau…"

135 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Robert Browning

"True it easy is so easy say what we believe.  I believed the same way you did, but I…"

135 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Robert Browning

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service