All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

David Abel's Discussions (73)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi LT   Psalm 51 clearly shows that God is able to cast away sinners and take away H…"

David Abel replied Feb 18, 2011 to If you believe you can lose your salvation, please take time to illustrate how a person can lose their salvation by making it applicable to the believer today.

135 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Robert Browning

"Hi LT. Thanks, I appreciate your response and understand what you are saying. I used…"

David Abel replied Feb 17, 2011 to If you believe you can lose your salvation, please take time to illustrate how a person can lose their salvation by making it applicable to the believer today.

135 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Robert Browning

"Hi LT. Why can't anyone just take the word "believe"/"believed" wherever it appears…"

David Abel replied Feb 17, 2011 to If you believe you can lose your salvation, please take time to illustrate how a person can lose their salvation by making it applicable to the believer today.

135 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Robert Browning

"Hi LT   May I be so bold as to begin with this one? There are many more which I am s…"

135 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Robert Browning

"Hi LB   If I may say something here, if you don't mind. I have been following everyt…"

David Abel replied Feb 17, 2011 to Once saved always saved?

344 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Rita Cullimore

"Clarification from my side on my previous post about "different religions" - I meant…"

David Abel replied Feb 13, 2011 to Once saved always saved?

344 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Rita Cullimore

"Hi David V. and LT   Thanks for your replies, appreciated. It is most interesting, t…"

David Abel replied Feb 13, 2011 to Once saved always saved?

344 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Rita Cullimore

"The following verses mean a lot to me, and speak volumes in themselves:   Gal 6:12 A…"

David Abel replied Feb 13, 2011 to What Are the Marks of a True Disciple?

79 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Francis Alvin Ylanan

"Hi LT. Thanks for your further clarification on some points and disagreement still o…"

David Abel replied Feb 12, 2011 to Once saved always saved?

344 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Rita Cullimore

"Hi LT "Are you saying that some people are eternally secure because God makes them e…"

David Abel replied Feb 12, 2011 to Once saved always saved?

344 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Rita Cullimore

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service