All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

David Abel's Discussions (73)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi LT. That's all well and good, but doesn't change the fact that they are excluded…"

David Abel replied Feb 20, 2011 to Reading the Bible

38 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by Ruth McD

"Hi Choco     The Amplified Version is a whole version on its own. The following info…"

38 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by Ruth McD

"Hi Choco   1. I read the Bible out loud with my family every day, which we started J…"

38 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by Ruth McD

"Hi Amanda   Thanks for the kind words.   Beautiful song - sweetly broken, wholly sur…"

David Abel replied Feb 19, 2011 to Jesus or Denominational Doctrine?

12 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by ScribeD

"Hi Amanda. Foundational issues are not just generational curses. Foundational issues…"

David Abel replied Feb 18, 2011 to Jesus or Denominational Doctrine?

12 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by ScribeD

"In the flesh, who hasn't been guilty of this? But we confess, repent, move on and tr…"

12 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by ScribeD

"Hi Amanda. I think you are not entirely correct in saying that "Those who believe th…"

12 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by ScribeD

"Hi LT. I agree with you on some points and not on others. The night of the first Pas…"

David Abel replied Feb 18, 2011 to If you believe you can lose your salvation, please take time to illustrate how a person can lose their salvation by making it applicable to the believer today.

135 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Robert Browning

"Hi LT. Psalm 51 is a psalm of repentance, forgiveness, renewing/regeneration, grace…"

David Abel replied Feb 18, 2011 to If you believe you can lose your salvation, please take time to illustrate how a person can lose their salvation by making it applicable to the believer today.

135 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Robert Browning

"Hi LT. David took liberties and fell in areas where he should have died under penalt…"

135 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Robert Browning

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service