All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

David Abel's Discussions (73)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi David V.   Thanks, I also appreciate you and your comments... (even though I do n…"

David Abel replied Feb 23, 2011 to Once saved always saved?

344 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Rita Cullimore

"Hi Scribe   Wasn't sure which David you were referring to, but must be me! :-)   I u…"

David Abel replied Feb 22, 2011 to Once saved always saved?

344 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Rita Cullimore

"Thanks LT. That does help. I have been reading many NT books with new "lenses" after…"

David Abel replied Feb 22, 2011 to If you believe you can lose your salvation, please take time to illustrate how a person can lose their salvation by making it applicable to the believer today.

135 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Robert Browning

"P.S. I do not see these verses as hypothetical, but as applying to certain individua…"

David Abel replied Feb 22, 2011 to If you believe you can lose your salvation, please take time to illustrate how a person can lose their salvation by making it applicable to the believer today.

135 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Robert Browning

"Hi LB and LT   Thanks, that certainly helps to clarify things. I see that "believing…"

135 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Robert Browning

"Hi LT   How I see repentance and how it is linked to salvation (repentance = salvati…"

David Abel replied Feb 21, 2011 to If you believe you can lose your salvation, please take time to illustrate how a person can lose their salvation by making it applicable to the believer today.

135 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Robert Browning

"Whew, thanks! I find this site very interesting, enjoyable, and thought provoking, t…"

David Abel replied Feb 21, 2011 to Reading the Bible

38 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by Ruth McD

"Hi LT. Thanks for that, I fully understand and will be more careful. I hope I didn't…"

38 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by Ruth McD

"Hi Choco   It is not a lot to go through daily with the family, as a sit-com, series…"

38 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by Ruth McD

"Hi LT   The book of Hebrews was written (most probably) by a Hebrew to the Christian…"

David Abel replied Feb 21, 2011 to If you believe you can lose your salvation, please take time to illustrate how a person can lose their salvation by making it applicable to the believer today.

135 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Robert Browning

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service