All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

David Abel's Discussions (73)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"Any gift received can be discarded at any time by the recipient of the gift. It is n…"

David Abel replied Apr 12, 2011 to Once saved always saved?

344 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Rita Cullimore

"Hi Heaven   I do not presume to know exactly what you are going through, only God kn…"

David Abel replied Mar 16, 2011 to Where Do I Start?

6 Mar 19, 2011

"Hi Amanda. I don't think that I said there was a half-way between lost and saved. It…"

David Abel replied Mar 2, 2011 to If you believe you can lose your salvation, please take time to illustrate how a person can lose their salvation by making it applicable to the believer today.

135 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Robert Browning

"Hi Amanda   Not "generational and foundational curses", but generational and foundat…"

David Abel replied Mar 2, 2011 to If you believe you can lose your salvation, please take time to illustrate how a person can lose their salvation by making it applicable to the believer today.

135 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Robert Browning

"Hi Amanda   Thank you for your post, it makes things much clearer. I see what you ar…"

135 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Robert Browning

"Hi Kim. Yes, God did make the dinosaurs. There is much information on this subject c…"

David Abel replied Mar 1, 2011 to Dinasoars and such, I've always wondered.

19 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Leonard T

"Hi Amanda. I cannot confirm 100% about suicide that they are definitely hell-bound a…"

David Abel replied Mar 1, 2011 to If you believe you can lose your salvation, please take time to illustrate how a person can lose their salvation by making it applicable to the believer today.

135 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Robert Browning

"Hi Amanda   "If the person was born again and committed suicide at a later time, doe…"

David Abel replied Mar 1, 2011 to If you believe you can lose your salvation, please take time to illustrate how a person can lose their salvation by making it applicable to the believer today.

135 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Robert Browning

"Hi Scribe   It still makes me wonder about those Hebrews who accepted Jesus Christ a…"

David Abel replied Mar 1, 2011 to Once saved always saved?

344 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Rita Cullimore

"Thanks Scribe. I appreciate the extra info you have given. It makes sense and I am u…"

David Abel replied Feb 28, 2011 to Once saved always saved?

344 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Rita Cullimore

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service