All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Blue sapphire's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Debbie, you asked for forgivness....God is merciful and will forgive you....Jesus pa…"

Blue sapphire replied Feb 16, 2010 to I NEED HELP,I COMMITTED ADULTERY,MY HUSBAND DIVORCED ME,I BECAME A CHRISTIAN AND I ASKED GOD AND MY HUSBAND TO FORGIVE ME

5 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by Blue sapphire

"Cast you burdens upon me Jesus says....so easy to say, so hard to do.....yet so impo…"

Blue sapphire replied Jan 17, 2010 to I need an answer

86 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by Denise

"Tiffany .....You need to start another thread.....for this requires people to direct…"

Blue sapphire replied Jan 17, 2010 to I need an answer

86 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by Denise

"Denise, even though as a Christian wife you are called to submit to your husband....…"

Blue sapphire replied Jan 16, 2010 to I need an answer

86 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by Denise

"Hello Melanie....this is a late reply...for I haven't been on this site for some tim…"

Blue sapphire replied Jan 16, 2010 to Marriage- The spiritual and the physical

6 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by Melanie Christine Brooks

"Denise.......your husband is first.... God's child...one of His created beings......…"

Blue sapphire replied Jan 14, 2010 to I need an answer

86 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by Denise

"Hi Carla..... You need not feel like a doormat......even though you do right now...…"

Blue sapphire replied Aug 8, 2009 to Marriage- The spiritual and the physical

6 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by Melanie Christine Brooks

"Are you a sinner.....have you been forgiven.....if so.... why can't she be forgiven…"

Blue sapphire replied Aug 6, 2009 to How can we be sure that he/she is the right person?

11 Sep 25, 2009
Reply by Graham Vayro

"Well......God has the perfect mate for you....His choice is the best one......so giv…"

Blue sapphire replied Aug 4, 2009 to How can we be sure that he/she is the right person?

11 Sep 25, 2009
Reply by Graham Vayro

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service