All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

David Velasquez's Discussions (302)

Discussions Replied To (237) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for sharing beloved and we appreciate you as well."

David Velasquez replied Dec 19, 2009 to Honor your Parents, but Jesus will turn us against them - help

14 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by Leland Bartlett

"David, I spend the time to read all you shared above and I appreciate the fact that…"

David Velasquez replied Dec 19, 2009 to WHY IDENTIFY YOURSELF AS A CALVANISTS????CALVANISM?? ENOUGH WITH THE "ISMS"

52 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by Carla

"David, please explain to me what all the scriptures below mean? "kolasis aionian" w…"

David Velasquez replied Dec 19, 2009 to WHY IDENTIFY YOURSELF AS A CALVANISTS????CALVANISM?? ENOUGH WITH THE "ISMS"

52 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by Carla

"Great imput bro Jonathan. Right on for taking the time to love the body in a peacefu…"

52 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by Carla

"Jayne - You are absolutely correct and right on to disagree with David about his op…"

David Velasquez replied Dec 18, 2009 to WHY IDENTIFY YOURSELF AS A CALVANISTS????CALVANISM?? ENOUGH WITH THE "ISMS"

52 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by Carla

"Great question Jayne, Wow! Lots of info has been posted and I have not read all of…"

David Velasquez replied Dec 18, 2009 to WHY IDENTIFY YOURSELF AS A CALVANISTS????CALVANISM?? ENOUGH WITH THE "ISMS"

52 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by Carla

"So many great topics - I have only been in this community for a couple of days and…"

David Velasquez replied Dec 17, 2009 to the Gap theory

84 Aug 29, 2010
Reply by RoyW

"Hey bro, I read everyone’s contributions to your inquiry and the brothers have given…"

David Velasquez replied Dec 17, 2009 to Honor your Parents, but Jesus will turn us against them - help

14 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by Leland Bartlett

"Yeah I know, I own 8 different versions of study bibles and through software have a…"

David Velasquez replied Dec 17, 2009 to could it be?

53 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by david merle atkins

"God is the Lover of my Soul and He does caress me. oh my, i long for his touch!!! ha…"

David Velasquez replied Dec 17, 2009 to could it be?

53 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by david merle atkins

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service