All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

David Velasquez's Discussions (302)

Discussions Replied To (237) Replies Latest Activity

"The plain sense of scripture here teaches that Gods election of Jacob over Esau is t…"

David Velasquez replied Dec 21, 2009 to WHY IDENTIFY YOURSELF AS A CALVANISTS????CALVANISM?? ENOUGH WITH THE "ISMS"

52 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by Carla

"Many are called, but few are chosen. Here is what reformed theology teaches accordin…"

David Velasquez replied Dec 21, 2009 to WHY IDENTIFY YOURSELF AS A CALVANISTS????CALVANISM?? ENOUGH WITH THE "ISMS"

52 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by Carla

"I am not teaching here, nor am I looking for a fight, I just dislike to see Calvinis…"

52 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by Carla

"Sister Paula, "Calvinists doctrine is not according to the Word of God. The teachin…"

52 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by Carla

"These may help explain it. In general: No rapist, killer, thief, selfish, lustful,…"

David Velasquez replied Dec 20, 2009 to Negative thoughts. Are they sinful?

37 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Diana Sherrell

"Good question sis. Desires can be sin if contemplated, but generally they are equiv…"

David Velasquez replied Dec 20, 2009 to Negative thoughts. Are they sinful?

37 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Diana Sherrell

"LT - I love your approach and will jump on your wagon. I praise the Lord for you. R…"

David Velasquez replied Dec 19, 2009 to WHY IDENTIFY YOURSELF AS A CALVANISTS????CALVANISM?? ENOUGH WITH THE "ISMS"

52 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by Carla

"right on Charles."

David Velasquez replied Dec 19, 2009 to WHY IDENTIFY YOURSELF AS A CALVANISTS????CALVANISM?? ENOUGH WITH THE "ISMS"

52 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by Carla

"David - You may sound good to some and to yourself with the scholarly references re…"

52 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by Carla

"alienated; you may not be a christian yet but the Spirit of my Lord has blessed you…"

52 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by Carla

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service