All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Debbie's Discussions (95)

Discussions Replied To (61) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Marshall, Thank you for your kind words. So thought provoking: I would have to…"

Debbie replied Dec 10, 2008 to Was making huge progress with God... hit a brick wall. Is this the enemy?

15 Dec 11, 2008
Reply by AAG Netguy

"Dear Patience, Thank you for your response, what a blessing you are. One big obstacl…"

Debbie replied Dec 10, 2008 to Was making huge progress with God... hit a brick wall. Is this the enemy?

15 Dec 11, 2008
Reply by AAG Netguy

"Carla, Praise the Lord, I immediately got that "peaceful warm chill" (I refer to as…"

15 Dec 11, 2008
Reply by AAG Netguy

"Hello Dear Friend, Here we are again:) My "not good enough" attitude crept back in!…"

Debbie replied Dec 9, 2008 to Was making huge progress with God... hit a brick wall. Is this the enemy?

15 Dec 11, 2008
Reply by AAG Netguy

"Dear Charlene, Thank you so much for your words of encouragement. There is something…"

Debbie replied Dec 9, 2008 to Was making huge progress with God... hit a brick wall. Is this the enemy?

15 Dec 11, 2008
Reply by AAG Netguy

"Jonathan, You speak the Truth for Gods word is The Truth. And you've scared me half…"

Debbie replied Dec 8, 2008 to WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE NOT SHOW GRATITUDE TOWARDS GOD?

8 Dec 8, 2008
Reply by Debbie

"Hello, My answer to that question would be: "Everything Is Taken For Granted", I'm n…"

Debbie replied Dec 8, 2008 to WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE NOT SHOW GRATITUDE TOWARDS GOD?

8 Dec 8, 2008
Reply by Debbie

"Dear Carla, I receive all kinds of "little signs" all of the time. I know there from…"

Debbie replied Nov 25, 2008 to Giving up...I know it's not the answer

54 Nov 26, 2008
Reply by Carla

"Dear MaryAnn, Thank you so much for your encouragement and prayers. Things have been…"

Debbie replied Nov 25, 2008 to Giving up...I know it's not the answer

54 Nov 26, 2008
Reply by Carla

"Carla, my friend, Thank you so much for your response, it means alot that you take t…"

Debbie replied Nov 20, 2008 to Giving up...I know it's not the answer

54 Nov 26, 2008
Reply by Carla

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service