All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Debbie's Discussions (95)

Discussions Replied To (61) Replies Latest Activity

"LT, Thank you...this is breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Your questions have helped me…"

Debbie replied Jan 25, 2009 to What turns people away from Christianity?

55 Feb 2, 2009
Reply by Debbie

"Carla, I continue to pray for your husband, I have that feeling that 'this phase' is…"

Debbie replied Jan 23, 2009 to What turns people away from Christianity?

55 Feb 2, 2009
Reply by Debbie

"Ginny, Thank you, the people I've talked to want to believe at any cost, but they do…"

55 Feb 2, 2009
Reply by Debbie

"Therese...you have an awesome belief don't lose it: "we need to defend one another a…"

55 Feb 2, 2009
Reply by Debbie

"Ron, Thank you for your response. The more I read the more intrigued I am. God is wo…"

55 Feb 2, 2009
Reply by Debbie

"Thank you Charles, Believe it or not...money was not once brought up...much to my su…"

55 Feb 2, 2009
Reply by Debbie

"My Dear Ramona, I prayed over this...whether to respond or not. My beliefs are quite…"

Debbie replied Jan 8, 2009 to HOW MANY TIMES MUST I FORGIVE SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT DESERVE FORGIVENESS?

19 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by betty j. maye

"Dear Ramona, ...I'm speechless. My heart ached while reading your story. I am so ver…"

Debbie replied Jan 6, 2009 to HOW MANY TIMES MUST I FORGIVE SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT DESERVE FORGIVENESS?

19 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by betty j. maye

"Dear Ramona, How many times...#1. One more time. #2. If they do something else and a…"

Debbie replied Jan 5, 2009 to HOW MANY TIMES MUST I FORGIVE SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT DESERVE FORGIVENESS?

19 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by betty j. maye

"Dear Greg, Hello, thank you for responding. You've brought some very interesting thi…"

Debbie replied Dec 10, 2008 to Was making huge progress with God... hit a brick wall. Is this the enemy?

15 Dec 11, 2008
Reply by AAG Netguy

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service