All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Rita Harrington's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Morema, You sound like my husband talking.... and me. I want everyone to be…"

Rita Harrington replied Jun 25, 2009 to Is it just me or do the Body of Christ need to be Discipled again?

20 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Rita Harrington

"KA You said a sure truth thanks for the comment Rita"

Rita Harrington replied Jun 25, 2009 to Is it just me or do the Body of Christ need to be Discipled again?

20 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Rita Harrington

"Amen, Thanks Debbie for the comment i agree except for the comment about anger. I d…"

20 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Rita Harrington

"Hi Greg, Your right in all that you said and you have brought a few things back to…"

20 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Rita Harrington

"Thanks for your comment and i agree our redemption does draw near. Rita"

20 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Rita Harrington

"Hey Rosie, The Lord hasn't given up on you and don't you give up on you either. He…"

Rita Harrington replied Apr 29, 2009 to STRUGGLING WITH A SIN

10 Jun 18, 2009
Reply by Anthony William Curtis

"at least one person a day"

Rita Harrington replied Apr 13, 2009 to No one offered me Jesus, I could have died

2 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by Rita Harrington

"I told some one about Jesus today. It happened to be a believer who some how had beg…"

Rita Harrington replied Apr 6, 2009 to No one offered me Jesus, I could have died

2 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by Rita Harrington

"Blessings,"

Rita Harrington replied Apr 5, 2009 to

just now

"I am totally against abortions deliberate murder I work in the medical field and a f…"

Rita Harrington replied Apr 5, 2009 to Abortion

50 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Gabby

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service