All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Bible-Talk's Discussions (154)

Discussions Replied To (107) Replies Latest Activity

"You have expressed it wonderfully Nancy and it is really refreshing to hear about th…"

Bible-Talk replied Oct 17, 2011 to UNFORGIVENESS-HOW MUCH CAN IT HAMPER OUR SPIRITUAL JOURNEY?

73 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by Simply Nancy

"Yes Lucy - I agree we couldn't possibly know all the doctrines etc - but I do believ…"

Bible-Talk replied Oct 17, 2011 to What has ever distracted you from the simplicity and profundity of the Gospel?

37 Oct 22, 2011
Reply by Rita Cullimore

"Hi Lucy,   It's a great question but I do wonder if the answer could be simple?   I…"

Bible-Talk replied Oct 17, 2011 to What has ever distracted you from the simplicity and profundity of the Gospel?

37 Oct 22, 2011
Reply by Rita Cullimore

"Hi Nancy - great issue to bring up.   I have struggled with forgiving and at times s…"

Bible-Talk replied Oct 17, 2011 to UNFORGIVENESS-HOW MUCH CAN IT HAMPER OUR SPIRITUAL JOURNEY?

73 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by Simply Nancy

"Great reply Nancy and another scripture that is really helpful for me is:   "Bear wi…"

Bible-Talk replied Oct 16, 2011 to Is It Wrong To Feel Offended?

10 Oct 17, 2011
Reply by Ruby Adams

"Hi Lucy,   "Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a ro…"

Bible-Talk replied Oct 15, 2011 to What is spiritual warfare?

23 Nov 5, 2011
Reply by VARGHESE

"Thanks for the reply David. I truly appreciate your desire to share. I must say thou…"

Bible-Talk replied Oct 9, 2011 to Is sin genetic?

85 Oct 9, 2011
Reply by Bible-Talk

"Amen LT - "Therefore, holy brothers and sisters, who share in the heavenly calling,…"

Bible-Talk replied Oct 6, 2011 to DO WE WAIT TO GO TO HEAVEN AFTER WE PASS AWAY OR DO WE GO THERE RIGHT AWAY?

33 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by Simply Nancy

"Hi Vincent, just a consideration of God hardening the heart of pharoah: Imagine some…"

Bible-Talk replied Oct 6, 2011 to Is sin genetic?

85 Oct 9, 2011
Reply by Bible-Talk

"Thanks David for your reply. I appreciate your diligence brother! I have read your r…"

Bible-Talk replied Oct 5, 2011 to Is sin genetic?

85 Oct 9, 2011
Reply by Bible-Talk

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service