All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Bible-Talk's Discussions (154)

Discussions Replied To (107) Replies Latest Activity

"It's interesting Rita - it seems that the time involved in the creation account and…"

Bible-Talk replied Nov 1, 2011 to Science and the evolution of Christianity - scope for understanding?

216 Nov 18, 2011
Reply by The evidence based Stig

"Appreciate your thoughts Gary - I don't feel justified in discrediting (branches of)…"

Bible-Talk replied Nov 1, 2011 to Science and the evolution of Christianity - scope for understanding?

216 Nov 18, 2011

"Amanda - I'm going to get back to you if that's ok?"

216 Nov 18, 2011

"Good question Chris - I guess it's from dust to flesh and bones? Not according to Da…"

216 Nov 18, 2011

"Thanks for sharing LT - I agree that it is another one of those issues about which p…"

216 Nov 18, 2011

"Amen sister - God is with us (*_*)  "

Bible-Talk replied Oct 30, 2011 to Science and the evolution of Christianity - scope for understanding?

216 Nov 18, 2011

"Thats a great question Nancy.   "But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: Wit…"

Bible-Talk replied Oct 30, 2011 to Science and the evolution of Christianity - scope for understanding?

216 Nov 18, 2011

"Hi Nancy .......... waiting for many two cents worth - at least until the penny drop…"

216 Nov 18, 2011

"Hi Dean - it's so great to hear about your conversion. I certainly believe that scie…"

216 Nov 18, 2011

"Hi Gary - thanks for sharing.   I don't think that science can ever contradict the b…"

216 Nov 18, 2011

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service