All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Amanda's Discussions (2,243)

Discussions Replied To (2167) Replies Latest Activity

"I, too, have questions, Dean, regarding the tree of life. Had Adam and Eve eaten fro…"

Amanda replied Nov 6, 2011 to Science and the evolution of Christianity - scope for understanding?

216 Nov 18, 2011
Reply by The evidence based Stig

"Continuation of article by Ken Ham regarding Cain's wife: The First WomanIn Genesis…"

Amanda replied Nov 6, 2011 to Science and the evolution of Christianity - scope for understanding?

216 Nov 18, 2011

"Hey Dean, I really like math and I especially enjoy very eloquent and elegant equati…"

216 Nov 18, 2011

"Another question do we take God's word literally or not. I don't particularly like t…"

216 Nov 18, 2011

"Only God convinces. God draws and calls and reveals and saves. God does not need sci…"

216 Nov 18, 2011

"Desmond, I posted another srticle elsewhere in this discussion which aligns with my…"

216 Nov 18, 2011

"Dean, when we are born into this world, we are spiritually dead and completely separ…"

216 Nov 18, 2011

"Dean, you are free to use any word you like. Those who believe in evolution must bel…"

Amanda replied Nov 5, 2011 to Science and the evolution of Christianity - scope for understanding?

216 Nov 18, 2011

"Dean, you will need to elaborate on what you mean by where did the people come from…"

Amanda replied Nov 5, 2011 to Science and the evolution of Christianity - scope for understanding?

216 Nov 18, 2011

"Desmond, on second thought, I am wondering if you are referring to progressive creat…"

216 Nov 18, 2011

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service