All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Amanda's Discussions (2,243)

Discussions Replied To (2167) Replies Latest Activity

"May I ask a little further? Incidentally, in the story of His crucifixion, out of al…"

Amanda replied Nov 11, 2011 to How Do the Two Testaments (Old and New) Work Together?

29 Dec 4, 2011
Reply by Amanda

"I struggle to understand the two covenants and if the old one really fully ended whe…"

Amanda replied Nov 10, 2011 to How Do the Two Testaments (Old and New) Work Together?

29 Dec 4, 2011
Reply by Amanda

"Ron, If you notice under salvation, what this church teaches regarding salvation is…"

Amanda replied Nov 9, 2011 to Welcome to the world of hipster Christianity.

45 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by Ron Payne

"As for me I would like to see a little more "flesh" added to them. Ron, Well I saw a…"

Amanda replied Nov 9, 2011 to Welcome to the world of hipster Christianity.

45 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by Ron Payne

"Ron, I suppose they wouldn't mind if I posted what they believe here. I did go out t…"

Amanda replied Nov 8, 2011 to Welcome to the world of hipster Christianity.

45 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by Ron Payne

"Roy, They are instrumental and have a worship and praise team (a band and singers)."

45 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by Ron Payne

"Ron, I am in between churches right now and am seeking a home church. I had one that…"

45 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by Ron Payne

"Joe, I know we can't all be right but we could all be wrong. Does it matter? The ess…"

Amanda replied Nov 7, 2011 to Science and the evolution of Christianity - scope for understanding?

216 Nov 18, 2011
Reply by The evidence based Stig

"Dean, I used plenty of Scriptures as did all the articles I posted. We  will just ha…"

Amanda replied Nov 7, 2011 to Science and the evolution of Christianity - scope for understanding?

216 Nov 18, 2011

"Dean, Time as we know it was made for man not man for time. And literally ther were…"

216 Nov 18, 2011

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service