All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Stacey Osana Arquines's Discussions (111)

Discussions Replied To (62) Replies Latest Activity

"Its all good because I am crazy about GOD :) Thanks I am glad you liked the pic, thi…"

Stacey Osana Arquines replied Apr 7, 2010 to Dealing with Jealousy

12 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Stacey Osana Arquines

"I would like to share my personal testimony when God talks to me and it is everyday.…"

Stacey Osana Arquines replied Apr 7, 2010 to could it be?

53 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by david merle atkins

"I took it down I made a mistake, tis good tho :) <3 I hope the new pix speaks ou…"

Stacey Osana Arquines replied Apr 7, 2010 to Dealing with Jealousy

12 Apr 7, 2010

"Nice, I agree with Carla great answer! :) God Bless you abundantly Scribe, Stacey &…"

Stacey Osana Arquines replied Apr 5, 2010 to Is it ok to watch Paranormal shows on TV?

23 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Kimberly Davidson

"Thank you everyone :) <3 God Bless you all abundantly LOTS OF LOVE to all my br…"

Stacey Osana Arquines replied Apr 5, 2010 to Dealing with Jealousy

12 Apr 7, 2010

"THERE IS NO STRATEGY BUT THERE IS WAY. So what is the difference between a strategy…"

Stacey Osana Arquines replied Apr 2, 2010 to What is the best strategy to bring others into the light of God?

12 Apr 3, 2010
Reply by Theresa

"awwwwww how cute this pix made me smile :) awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww there is also lov…"

Stacey Osana Arquines replied Mar 31, 2010 to Does a love at first sight really exist?

11 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by PENNY L RISNER

"Thanks yall for replying :) I look forward to reading more from others. God Bless y…"

Stacey Osana Arquines replied Mar 31, 2010 to Does a love at first sight really exist?

11 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by PENNY L RISNER

"Yay, though I am late in meeting you, Yes i will help you, read my early blogs on Ch…"

Stacey Osana Arquines replied Mar 27, 2010 to im free! thank you jesus

7 Mar 27, 2010
Reply by Carla

"Does a date really matter? Just live your life like you are dying every day. Many pe…"

Stacey Osana Arquines replied Mar 27, 2010 to The End times

5 Apr 14, 2010

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service