All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Rory Roybal's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"The Creator's goal was extremely high quality, loving relationships with Himself and…"

Rory Roybal replied Mar 4, 2010 to Could Jesus have sinned when tempted and what is the Origin of Sin?

22 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Leonard T

"Whoa, amazing someone did this! Once one eliminates all the scoffers and skeptics,…"

Rory Roybal replied Mar 4, 2010 to Could Jesus have sinned when tempted and what is the Origin of Sin?

22 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Leonard T

"Carla and Dave, Thanks, I think you both gave very good answers, and Dave isn't it…"

Rory Roybal replied Mar 3, 2010 to Could Jesus have sinned when tempted and what is the Origin of Sin?

22 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Leonard T

"Hi Alan, As Carla mentioned, some of Satan's thoughts and motives are mentioned in…"

Rory Roybal replied Mar 1, 2010 to Could Jesus have sinned when tempted and what is the Origin of Sin?

22 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Leonard T

"Hey great question David! So let me ask you one in return ... Lucifer did not have…"

Rory Roybal replied Feb 28, 2010 to Could Jesus have sinned when tempted and what is the Origin of Sin?

22 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Leonard T

"No, because Christ is God, and because of the way temptation and sin work. "Let no…"

Rory Roybal replied Feb 28, 2010 to Could Jesus have sinned when tempted and what is the Origin of Sin?

22 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Leonard T

"Yep there is no 'formula' though many would have it so. The important thing is to f…"

Rory Roybal replied Feb 26, 2010 to HOW DO I SHARE MY FAITH WITHOUT AN ARGUMENT?

35 Feb 27, 2010
Reply by Ron Payne

"Yes thanks, we all need to be reminded of that. This reminds me of the verse: "And…"

Rory Roybal replied Feb 26, 2010 to HOW DO I SHARE MY FAITH WITHOUT AN ARGUMENT?

35 Feb 27, 2010
Reply by Ron Payne

""But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and [be] ready always to [give] an answer…"

35 Feb 27, 2010
Reply by Ron Payne

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service