All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

christina lonjezo timvere's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Tammy, this is just more than an encouragement to me. I thank God for the twins in w…"

christina lonjezo timvere replied Jun 10, 2019 to HOW DOES GOD ANSWERS?

13 Jun 28, 2019
Reply by Amanda

"Thanks very much for the word of encouragement. "

13 Jun 28, 2019
Reply by Amanda

"oh thanks for the encouragement, am really not the same. May God forgive me for the…"

13 Jun 28, 2019
Reply by Amanda

"I really thankl you for the help. God bless , continue helping me in developing clos…"

christina lonjezo timvere replied Jan 21, 2019 to Does the sin of abortion, done by born again christians worthy forgiven by God ?what is it all about forgiveness

8 Jan 21, 2019
Reply by christina lonjezo timvere

"am following and being helped with the comments, verses here and i hope Brandon is a…"

christina lonjezo timvere replied Jan 21, 2019 to How to love God when he created Hell.

42 Nov 25, 2019
Reply by JB

"thank you very much for the comments, Patricia. God bless , there are so much women…"

christina lonjezo timvere replied Jan 10, 2019 to Does the sin of abortion, done by born again christians worthy forgiven by God ?what is it all about forgiveness

8 Jan 21, 2019

"thank you very much for the comment for it has also relieved my soul and also healed…"

christina lonjezo timvere replied Jan 10, 2019 to Does the sin of abortion, done by born again christians worthy forgiven by God ?what is it all about forgiveness

8 Jan 21, 2019

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service