All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

GREG ROBY's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"amen LT. i agree 100%. these debates are healthy and keeps one another accountable.…"

GREG ROBY replied Apr 9, 2009 to does bible consistently show that when people FIRST recieve Holy Spirit they will speak in tongues?

202 Mar 10, 2015
Reply by Leonard T

"u was getting discipline and chastening at age of 5... why would u be chastened for…"

GREG ROBY replied Apr 8, 2009 to does bible consistently show that when people FIRST recieve Holy Spirit they will speak in tongues?

202 Mar 10, 2015
Reply by Leonard T

"to start off u did say you use to be in penecostal church. and as far as why did phi…"

GREG ROBY replied Apr 8, 2009 to does bible consistently show that when people FIRST recieve Holy Spirit they will speak in tongues?

202 Mar 10, 2015
Reply by Leonard T

"would it be fair to see WE teachers need to put emphasis to SEEK the baptism of HOLY…"

202 Mar 10, 2015
Reply by Leonard T

"one last thing . i notice u said Dont try to make u think u got saved in 1992 becaus…"

202 Mar 10, 2015
Reply by Leonard T

"thanks for the debate. it was healthy. i see that we do agree that when people get b…"

202 Mar 10, 2015
Reply by Leonard T

"my question is why do u think u was baptized in spirit in 92. and i ask when u did s…"

GREG ROBY replied Apr 6, 2009 to does bible consistently show that when people FIRST recieve Holy Spirit they will speak in tongues?

202 Mar 10, 2015
Reply by Leonard T

"u mention that YOUR SPIRIT WAS TELLING U THIS IS NOT RIGHT AND ISNT WHAT U READ.. wh…"

GREG ROBY replied Apr 6, 2009 to Holy Ghost, being saved and speaking in tongues

40 May 25, 2012
Reply by Susie

"please look at my replys to everyone else.. go to youtube.com type in baptism of hol…"

GREG ROBY replied Apr 6, 2009 to Holy Ghost, being saved and speaking in tongues

40 May 25, 2012
Reply by Susie

"awesome presentation. was just curious what made u leave the penecostal church.. sin…"

40 May 25, 2012
Reply by Susie

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service