All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

GREG ROBY's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"wow you just said a person recieves the HOLY SPIRIT but LACKS POWER.. thats borderli…"

GREG ROBY replied Jan 22, 2010 to does bible consistently show that when people FIRST recieve Holy Spirit they will speak in tongues?

202 Mar 10, 2015
Reply by Leonard T

"thats a great question to ask people.. if they answer it then THEY ARE ADDING OR TAK…"

GREG ROBY replied Jan 22, 2010 to does bible consistently show that when people FIRST recieve Holy Spirit they will speak in tongues?

202 Mar 10, 2015
Reply by Leonard T

"what is the difference of holy spirit living in us AS DEPOSIT AND BEING FILLED.. can…"

202 Mar 10, 2015
Reply by Leonard T

"i agree that speaking in tongues is not the only sign.. its the INITAL SIGN that som…"

202 Mar 10, 2015
Reply by Leonard T

"i agree that there is mis use of tongues.. especially THE GIFT OF TONGUES.. obviousl…"

202 Mar 10, 2015
Reply by Leonard T

"listen .. i can answer that real quick.. im not the one who wrote the bible and show…"

GREG ROBY replied Apr 11, 2009 to does bible consistently show that when people FIRST recieve Holy Spirit they will speak in tongues?

202 Mar 10, 2015
Reply by Leonard T

"i am glad you say u would not stay if you didntg agree with the doctrine of the chur…"

GREG ROBY replied Apr 11, 2009 to does bible consistently show that when people FIRST recieve Holy Spirit they will speak in tongues?

202 Mar 10, 2015
Reply by Leonard T

"God bless you man.. as far as title what im saying is there are debates on wether th…"

GREG ROBY replied Apr 10, 2009 to does bible consistently show that when people FIRST recieve Holy Spirit they will speak in tongues?

202 Mar 10, 2015
Reply by Leonard T

"ok. wow i figured all of sudden im the bad guy.. IM PROUD.. cause i stand for truth.…"

GREG ROBY replied Apr 10, 2009 to does bible consistently show that when people FIRST recieve Holy Spirit they will speak in tongues?

202 Mar 10, 2015
Reply by Leonard T

"YES YES YES.. I BEEN WAITING FOR YOU TO SAY THAT TO BACK UP YOUR BELIEF... now you u…"

GREG ROBY replied Apr 9, 2009 to does bible consistently show that when people FIRST recieve Holy Spirit they will speak in tongues?

202 Mar 10, 2015
Reply by Leonard T

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service