All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Life For God(rusty)'s Discussions (86)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"HiSir JB and to anyone who would read these I have now King  James Version and Gideo…"

Life For God(rusty) replied yesterday to My view in the world when i had faith in God

14 yesterday
Reply by Life For God(rusty)

"Hi journeyman thank you for noticing me. The thing is i always wanna talk about God…"

Life For God(rusty) replied on Thursday to how i met God

2 on Thursday

"Sorry being late for the reply, we have misunderstand each other so i didn't reply s…"

Life For God(rusty) replied on Tuesday to My view in the world when i had faith in God

14 yesterday

"Hi sir JB thank you for adding the description about LOVE , thats all"

Life For God(rusty) replied Aug 13 to God's Love and Love

2 Aug 13

"God is Love, if heaven was true you have a good life to that place more than on our…"

Life For God(rusty) replied Jul 28 to Frustrated don't see things getting better.

3 Aug 3
Reply by thewatchman

"Its like this you will ask " Shall i go now or later? " absolutely the Time maybe He…"

Life For God(rusty) replied Jul 25 to My view in the world when i had faith in God

14 yesterday

"Sometimes it speak with me in a reply but testing a person or a being or a unknowabl…"

Life For God(rusty) replied Jul 25 to My view in the world when i had faith in God

14 yesterday

"We may by God to protect, forgive and bless us in our daily life . I hope that even…"

Life For God(rusty) replied Jul 22 to My view in the world when i had faith in God

14 yesterday

"Those i heard from my head with a weak little voice replying whenever i wanna to tal…"

Life For God(rusty) replied Jul 18 to My view in the world when i had faith in God

14 yesterday

"Thank you Carla, Maybe my definition of Good and Evil is slightly different from you…"

Life For God(rusty) replied Jul 18 to My view in the world when i had faith in God

14 yesterday

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2019   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service