All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Dena Elwood's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"HalleluYAH!!!!   and a HUGE AMEN!!!    The same goes for me.. Its all the HOLY SPIRI…"

Dena Elwood replied Apr 29, 2012 to I know there's Alot of things about The Lord, What do you Love Most About Him?

45 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by David Samuel Milumba

"REJOICING with all our hearts, strength minds and souls,,REJOICING in  HIS PERFECT P…"

Dena Elwood replied Apr 29, 2012 to I know there's Alot of things about The Lord, What do you Love Most About Him?

45 Apr 30, 2012

"and i'm with you Sis... THE LORD MOST HIGH is with us now,,,right here in our Midst.…"

45 Apr 30, 2012

"YESSS,, AMEN Bro C.. AMEN... This is sooo very true for most of us... It surely is f…"

45 Apr 30, 2012

"In fact Sis lets start a new Topic about which name of GOD , our LORD whether Hebrew…"

45 Apr 30, 2012

"Sooooooo PRECIOUS is our LORD,,, Just reading, writing and pondering on WHO HE IS ke…"

45 Apr 30, 2012

"Woooooohoooooo, Lets KEEP our PRAISE On everyone!!!! HE IS WORTHY!!!! Love You Sis …"

45 Apr 30, 2012

"HAlluleYAH!!!! Love you sis!!!"

45 Apr 30, 2012

"Is this okay to add.???? Do let me know..... These are many reasons i'm in AWE and i…"

45 Apr 30, 2012

"Same here Sis...  And the word ASTOUNDING  is WONERDFUL!!!  so when I begin to PRAIS…"

Dena Elwood replied Apr 28, 2012 to I know there's Alot of things about The Lord, What do you Love Most About Him?

45 Apr 30, 2012

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service