All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

terrie mcnair's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"An open gate, open hand, open heart to the Father."

terrie mcnair replied Dec 19, 2010 to In ten words or less

12 Dec 19, 2010
Reply by terrie mcnair

"Sharon, there is a need for ..'.Beloved, when I gave all dillegence to write unto yo…"

terrie mcnair replied Jun 6, 2010 to How well do you know Catholic Christianity?

202 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by Leonard T

"I just want to say, Sharon, that I have read with much interest these discussions ba…"

terrie mcnair replied Jun 5, 2010 to How well do you know Catholic Christianity?

202 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by Leonard T

"I guess why I profess my faith is because I had a personal touch and experience with…"

terrie mcnair replied May 30, 2010 to Why are you a Christian?

32 May 30, 2010
Reply by terrie mcnair

"HAS REPENTED! and HAS FORGIVEN And we sit in church with those, dear bretheren, who…"

terrie mcnair replied May 21, 2010 to What is Gods perspective toward the homosexual community ?

20 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Tanya Ogunduyilemi

"I have watched the EWTN network on tv, The prayer of the rosary, discussions with pr…"

terrie mcnair replied May 21, 2010 to How well do you know Catholic Christianity?

202 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by Leonard T

"AMEN, dear brother!!"

terrie mcnair replied May 21, 2010 to What is Gods perspective toward the homosexual community ?

20 Jul 2, 2010

"Yes, we are all wounded people, and I have known those who are caught in this lifest…"

20 Jul 2, 2010

"May we all be covered over with the grace and mercy and rightiousness of our wonderf…"

terrie mcnair replied May 19, 2010 to What is Gods perspective toward the homosexual community ?

20 Jul 2, 2010

"Very good and wholesome words,Veronika. In the midddle of our sin, before Christ, we…"

terrie mcnair replied May 17, 2010 to What is Gods perspective toward the homosexual community ?

20 Jul 2, 2010

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service