All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

ribbon's Discussions (628)

Discussions Replied To (582) Replies Latest Activity

". I remember years ago praying for someone I despised. At first saying the prayers f…"

ribbon replied Feb 12, 2015 to Jesus gives us a challenge.

6 May 12, 2015
Reply by Zachary James Gott

"Prophesy about the blood moons that I heard was lined up withing just a few months a…"

ribbon replied Feb 1, 2015 to What does the bible say will happen to Israel in the last days? Plus Blood Moons?

4 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by ribbon

"Let's start with the Lord Jesus Christ. He said "I am the way, the truth, and the li…"

ribbon replied Feb 1, 2015 to What if someone wants to give up themselves and give their life completely to Jesus?

28 Mar 9, 2015
Reply by David Velasquez

"Is it that you feel like, when things are going well, you are living in a state of r…"

ribbon replied Feb 1, 2015 to What if someone wants to give up themselves and give their life completely to Jesus?

28 Mar 9, 2015
Reply by David Velasquez

"Oh, They don't have a temple now? I was thinking they had one and some believe it wi…"

ribbon replied Feb 1, 2015 to What does the bible say will happen to Israel in the last days? Plus Blood Moons?

4 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by ribbon

"Thank yall fir the replies. I am unsure why I didn't  respond to them.   "I want to…"

ribbon replied Jan 27, 2015 to What if someone wants to give up themselves and give their life completely to Jesus?

28 Mar 9, 2015
Reply by David Velasquez

"Sad sad..... but through her grief I know we can learn about the love of the Lord fr…"

ribbon replied Dec 17, 2014 to Watchman

21 Jan 20, 2015
Reply by Gloria

"I read it again and im not sure what the punishment was but wasn't  he saying that t…"

ribbon replied Dec 1, 2014 to Forgiveness

13 Dec 3, 2014
Reply by Tammy

"the verses in 2 Corinthians 2 is way over my head. I look forward to reading biblica…"

13 Dec 3, 2014
Reply by Tammy

"To  me its talking about forgiving the sinner. I never thought about forgiving sin i…"

13 Dec 3, 2014
Reply by Tammy

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service