All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

dean burrows's Discussions (257)

Discussions Replied To (192) Replies Latest Activity

"Again that is an interesting interpretation by man. Yet you miss my point to debate…"

dean burrows replied Nov 13, 2011 to Science and the evolution of Christianity - scope for understanding?

216 Nov 18, 2011
Reply by The evidence based Stig

"Amanda  I could say the same about my thought towards the issue. If He didn't create…"

dean burrows replied Nov 13, 2011 to Science and the evolution of Christianity - scope for understanding?

216 Nov 18, 2011

"exactly Amanda He created time for man.  Throughout scripture we have reference to t…"

216 Nov 18, 2011

"Sounds like a reasonable interpretation but again not literal.  Genesis 1: 11  Then…"

216 Nov 18, 2011

"Very interesting piece of literature.  Have to agree  6 days that is what it took fo…"

216 Nov 18, 2011

"I would say the conflict is between Darwin's theory and religion. The literal use of…"

dean burrows replied Nov 8, 2011 to Science and the evolution of Christianity - scope for understanding?

216 Nov 18, 2011

"You see Amanda  you are still in the assumption I am tryingto disprove you by no mea…"

dean burrows replied Nov 7, 2011 to Science and the evolution of Christianity - scope for understanding?

216 Nov 18, 2011

"Well said Chris. I agree fully.  There are plenty far smarter than me. Therefore can…"

dean burrows replied Nov 7, 2011 to Science and the evolution of Christianity - scope for understanding?

216 Nov 18, 2011

"Amanda again you have made the assumption that because I do not quite see things as…"

216 Nov 18, 2011

"Joe   : Love the way you expressed tthis.  I have to agree with you  especially the…"

216 Nov 18, 2011

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service