All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Uncategorized (167)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Frustrated don't see things getting better.

Since January 20th I have been jobless,I have worked here and there,cussed out by guy at former political party when I made errors at const…

Started by Daniel Bryan Curry

3 Aug 3, 2019
Reply by thewatchman

California Law

This New Soviet-Style California Law Threatens Children and Has Parents Furious,  Tells me we should be praying for this country more than…

Started by JB

4 Jul 26, 2019
Reply by JB

Spending Time with Jesus

Do you have a daily routine for spending time with the Lord? What is it?   How often are you reading from the bible?   Do you read devotion…

Started by Carla

10 Jul 1, 2019
Reply by Tammy

An Actual Happy Ending To An Abortion Beginning

I found this to be an incredible testimony. It has many facets that is so cool. The first one is the fact she was pregnant with twins. Of c…

Started by Tammy

2 Jun 24, 2019
Reply by Tammy

New Here

Hi all, I'm new here. I'm Becky and I live in Scotland. I'm a believer in Jesus and I'm married and I also have a wonderful, although a cra…

Started by BeckyP

8 Jun 16, 2019
Reply by BeckyP

Once Saved Always Saved

I happened upon this and found it a really good discussion about it.   https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/once-saved-always-saved.4

Started by thewatchman

1 Jun 6, 2019
Reply by Tammy

Loving God

Hi. Im new here. Im struggling with everything. Im wondering How did other people come to love God? I don't know whether my problem begins…

Started by Marion Harvey

16 May 22, 2019
Reply by JB

The Next Closer Walk Bible Study

The next Closer Walk Bible Study (Conference Call) will be tomorrow at 8 am EST. On Wednesday 5/08/19 Come join the Fun, as we fellowship w…

Started by James Bartlett

0 May 6, 2019

Someone asked what denomination I am connected with.

I received a message from someone on this website but unfortunately I can't find it. The question was to the effect, "what denomination am…

Started by Mark W Miller

0 Apr 23, 2019

How to stay positive and never lose faith during tough times

I tend to lose faith and fail to stay positive during tough situations. Any suggestions on how to keep that positivity up and faith ?

Started by Nakesia

2 Apr 21, 2019
Reply by Tammy

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2020   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service