All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Uncategorized (594)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I have friends who are Atheist

I've have a few friends who are Atheist and I've only been aware of their beliefs just recently when we started our fourth year in college.…

Started by Yuri

13 Jan 21, 2012
Reply by James

Is Glenn Beck a Christian?

Brothers and sisters, this is an up-to-date firestorm controversy that I need your help on. Glenn Beck was recently joined by several Evang…

Started by RoyW

122 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by thomas maxwell

OUR POSITION AS CHRISTIANS

I have been studying in Hebrews and came up with a thought. I would like to get opinions on it. When Christ died for us, for all sin....pas…

Started by Rita Cullimore

28 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by Rita Cullimore

What has ever distracted you from the simplicity and profundity of the Gospel?

Sometimes I get so carried away wondering about secondary issues, and what others think about them, and whats right, and yes, even judging…

Started by LucyP

37 Oct 22, 2011
Reply by Rita Cullimore

confused

how do i go about a family who was mentally and emotionally abusive towards me? i have just recently found out the divorce that was done wa…

Started by

11 Oct 8, 2011

Genesis 18 and 19

Genesis 18 The Son of Promise 1 Then the LORD appeared to him by the terebinth trees of Mamre,[a] as he was sitting in the tent door in the…

Started by LucyP

13 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by David Velasquez

Who are we?

Are we able to see others better, then we can see ourselves? Do those around us, see who we are more precisely, then we are able to?   Sinc…

Started by a servant (Chris)

14 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by Simply Nancy

WE DO NOT KNOW LORD'S PLANS!!!

I DO NOT UNDER STAND LORD'S THINKINGS,,,,AS MY STATE CHIEF MINISTER Mr.RAJASEKHAR REDDY,IS AN DYNAMIC LEADER OF MY STATE,AND SINCE LAST 5 Y…

Started by RAJESWAR YARLAGADDA

23 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by David Samuel Milumba

I am scared

I know Scripture tells me not to worry but I do a lot more than not. I am a quadriplegic but that's not a problem with me, I accept it and…

Started by Philip Almy

13 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Philip Almy

FAITH OF MAN

Name something that Jesus did while He walked the earth as a man, that a man can not do  if he has faith that he can do it.

Started by Rita Cullimore

7 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by dean burrows

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service