All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Uncategorized (184)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What will happen if “We” Sin?

Please Read ROMANS CHAPTER 6; 1-23 11 Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through through Je…

Started by June Raven

11 Apr 11
Reply by June Raven

The life of male species is extremely difficult

God created man from dust,the first man was of course Adam. He didn't want man to be alone so the first woman came from a man's ribs. Since…

Started by Daniel Bryan Curry

6 Mar 30
Reply by Carla

Bad doings to you return with good ones for "God"

Matthew 5:38-48 New International Version (NIV) Eye for Eye 38 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’[a] 39 …

Started by June Raven

5 Mar 26
Reply by June Raven

Maybe One of The "Will" of God

GOD conversion to numbers (G) 7- (O)15- (D)4 IS   conversion to numbers (I) 9- (S) 19 LOVE conversion to numbers  (L)12- (O)15-(V)22-(E)5  …

Started by June Raven

0 Mar 25

righteous and determination

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke+18%3A1-14&version=NIVUK Luke 18:1-14 New International Version - UK (NIVUK) The parab…

Started by June Raven

0 Mar 25

Kobe and His NBA Bryant,7 others died helicopter crash,now Corona Virus,2020 off to a bad start

I never said Corona Virus wasn't serious,it is,I just hate how it is costing isolation and many things to be closed. Those who have it yes…

Started by Daniel Bryan Curry

9 Mar 24
Reply by Tammy

Novel CoronaVirus- Just Checking In

Greetings AAG Family from all over the world; I'm writing to you from Canada.  I just returned from Italy 3 weeks ago.  Upon return to my…

Started by Carla

9 Mar 24
Reply by June Raven

What is God’s Glory? ,How to be Save? ,Is Love is to Obey?and what is Good for God?

Please Read the Whole Chapter you can copy it in the internet or download a bible app. I recommend to use dictionaries or other Bible Tran…

Started by June Raven

1 Mar 14
Reply by June Raven

Are We Sinners? and Were Save? whats our Purpose? why were created

Our Sins, For Us that were Save and for Good Works   Ephesians 2:1-10 King James Version (KJV) 2 And you hath he quickened, who were dead i…

Started by June Raven

5 Mar 11
Reply by Carla

did paul preach to all gentiles in his ministry from christ

paul was sent to the gentiles.yes or no

Started by malachi seer israel

3 Mar 8
Reply by JB

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2020   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by