All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Uncategorized (140)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Impossible situations = Great Opportunity!

“We are all faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as impossible situations.” –Chuck Swindoll Can you think of…

Started by Carla

0 Feb 6

Who Inspires and challenges you (from the bible)?

What person in the bible inspires and challenges you the most? What's their story? What is it about them that is inspiring? How would you l…

Started by Carla

0 Feb 4

Should we bother with Bible Study?

There's a growing trend in Christianity to shy away from studying and sharing what the bible says. What is your opinion in regards to kno…

Started by Carla

27 Feb 3
Reply by Carla

Finding Joy in Suffering!

On the night of Jesus' birth the angels announced "Good tidings of Great Joy"  (Luke 2:10) Jesus prayed that His Joy may be in us, and tha…

Started by Carla

4 Feb 2
Reply by Carla

Being a Christian!

1)  Why are you a Christian? (Why do you believe what you believe?) 2) What is the best (most beautiful) thing about being a Christian? 3…

Started by Carla

0 Feb 1

Do you know who you are?

As a born again believer, what is your identity? What does it mean to be a New Creation? How is this practically working out in your life?

Started by Carla

1 Feb 1
Reply by JB

Your purpose

What do you believe God's purpose for your life to be and what transpired in your life that made you realize what it was?

Started by Glorious

2 Feb 1
Reply by Glorious

How do we know if our prayer, will or blessings will be given by God? And are there any conditions on that if He LOVES us?

(This statement is just an opinion and i dont know for sure how God thinks and His will on this matter) I think God does not have any condi…

Started by Rusty

18 Jan 31
Reply by Rusty

The Power of God (what you called Jesus) its kinda CRAZZY OR TRUE all the ideas comes in my head

First were just like a puppet of Him, He can control our body (it includes our cell, how our mind works) and because of that were connected…

Started by Rusty

5 Jan 30
Reply by Carla

How do you know that He is the God?

First who is God? Then i presumed if we dont read anything then we dont know who He is, then we referred to what we read, hear or see. The…

Started by Rusty

44 Jan 30
Reply by Carla

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2019   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service