All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Uncategorized (181)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Internet Church Service – June 2, 2019

Today’s Sermon Message: The Dispensation of the Hypostatic Union began at the moment of the virgin birth, HD Video & Audio Please…

Started by Mark W Miller

0 Jun 2

Weekly Bible Study – May 27, 2019; Study: The Doctrine of the Mental Attitude, Part 7.

This week’s Bible Study: The Doctrine of the Mental Attitude, Part 7. ALL ARE WELCOME!! Weekly Bible Study – May 27, 2019 To view…

Started by Mark W Miller

0 May 27

Internet Church Service – May 26, 2019

Today’s Sermon Message: The Dispensation of the Hypostatic Union. HD Video & Audio Please join us as we fellowship in the Word of…

Started by Mark W Miller

0 May 25

Conclusion or summary about God(my own understanding)

I say God is our Creator we dont exist, a life given to us if theres no one there from the beggining. If theres a creator how many He is is…

Started by Rusty

13 May 23
Reply by Carla

Loving God

Hi. Im new here. Im struggling with everything. Im wondering How did other people come to love God? I don't know whether my problem begins…

Started by Marion Harvey

16 May 22
Reply by JB

Weekly Bible Study – May 20, 2019

This week’s Bible Study: The Doctrine of the Mental Attitude, Part 6. ALL ARE WELCOME!! Weekly Bible Study – May 20, 2019 To view…

Started by Mark W Miller

0 May 19

Internet Church Service – May 19, 2019

Today’s Sermon Message: GOD has a plan for our lives, and it is revealed to us by GOD the Holy Spirit. HD Video & Audio Please jo…

Started by Mark W Miller

0 May 19

Weekly Bible Study – May 13, 2019; Study: The Doctrine of the Mental Attitude, Part 5.

This week’s Bible Study: The Doctrine of the Mental Attitude, Part 5. ALL ARE WELCOME!! Weekly Bible Study – May 13, 2019 To view any…

Started by Mark W Miller

0 May 12

Internet Church Service – May 12, 2019

Today’s Sermon Message: Anytime you blame GOD for the circumstance you’re in, you’re in a state of blasphemy. HD Video & Audio Ple…

Started by Mark W Miller

0 May 12

The Next Closer Walk Bible Study

The next Closer Walk Bible Study (Conference Call) will be tomorrow at 8 am EST. On Wednesday 5/08/19 Come join the Fun, as we fellowship w…

Started by James Bartlett

0 May 6

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2019   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service