All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Uncategorized (211)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lord is good

His love for us is unconditional,God has done soo many things in my life and I will always give thanks to him for my life and my entire fam…

Started by Brown

10 Aug 10
Reply by JB

My View of God as of now August 10, 2019

First we were born, when we where young and where looking for our creator, how do we end up like this and like that, why we exist an…

Started by Life For God

0 Aug 10

Wish List

I wish that mom took birth control pills and dad worn a condom. I wish that mom had an abortion,I wish I was born in January,I wish I was i…

Started by Daniel Bryan Curry

4 Aug 7
Reply by thewatchman

Weekly Bible Study – August 5, 2019

This week’s Bible Study: The Doctrine of Election Part 6. The difference between Cosmic One and Cosmic Two ALL ARE WELCOME!! Weekly…

Started by Mark W Miller

0 Aug 5

Internet Church Service – August 4, 2019

Today’s Sermon Message: The penalties imposed on Adam and the Woman affected every person in history after them. HD Video & Audio…

Started by Mark W Miller

0 Aug 4

Frustrated don't see things getting better.

Since January 20th I have been jobless,I have worked here and there,cussed out by guy at former political party when I made errors at const…

Started by Daniel Bryan Curry

3 Aug 3
Reply by thewatchman

Why is this statement always thrown out about.....with people who claim to be Christians???

"So heavenly minded no earthly good".   So Heavenly Minded You’re No Earthly Good? JULY 16, 2014  |  Justin Taylor      SHARE C. S. Le…

Started by thewatchman

15 Aug 3
Reply by thewatchman

Weekly Bible Study – July 29, 2019

This week’s Bible Study: Doctrine of Election, Part 5. Satan’s systems, Cosmic 1 and Cosmic 2. ALL ARE WELCOME!! Weekly Bible Study…

Started by Mark W Miller

0 Jul 28

Internet Church Service – July 28, 2019

Today’s Sermon Message: Knowing everything as He does, the Lord has provided, from His Omnipotence, a divine solution for every problem.…

Started by Mark W Miller

0 Jul 28

Who wanna? "Live Forever"

1 John 2:15-17 New International Version (NIV) On Not Loving the World 15 Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves t…

Started by Life For God

0 Jul 28

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2019   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service