All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Uncategorized (184)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Internet Church Service – May 17, 2020

Today’s Sermon Message: Studying the word of God, listening and moving forward. HD Video & Audio Please join us as we fellowship…

Started by Mark W Miller

0 May 17

Weekly Bible Study – May 11, 2020

This week’s Bible Study: The Angelic Conflict. Part 9. The final part of the appeal trial is the verdict and the sentencing being execute…

Started by Mark W Miller

0 May 11

Internet Church Service – May 10, 2020

Today’s Sermon Message: Our Lord is the one who gave His life, He chose to be broken for our sins. Part 2. Lord’s Supper. HD Video &am…

Started by Mark W Miller

0 May 9

I just shared this to you family

After the victory, the LORD instructed Moses, “Write this down on a scroll as a permanent reminder, and read it aloud to Joshua: I will era…

Started by brian

2 May 7
Reply by Tammy

Weekly Bible Study – May 4, 2020

This week’s Bible Study: The Angelic Conflict. Part 8. The Courtroom Trial of the Angelic Conflict. Job 1-2; 2Pe 2:4-5; 1Pe 3:18-22; Zec…

Started by Mark W Miller

0 May 4

Love and false persons

1 John 4 King James Version (KJV) 4 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prop…

Started by June Raven

2 Apr 29
Reply by June Raven

Why is this statement always thrown out about.....with people who claim to be Christians???

"So heavenly minded no earthly good".   So Heavenly Minded You’re No Earthly Good? JULY 16, 2014  |  Justin Taylor      SHARE C. S. Le…

Started by thewatchman

34 Apr 29
Reply by Amanda

Is gaining or profiting or making a rich is Just?

Matthew 25:14-30 King James Version (KJV) 14 For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country, who called his own serva…

Started by June Raven

4 Apr 17
Reply by jacobgseidman

Data Science and the Bible

I posted a graphic looking at the reign of Kings in relation to how loyal they were to Yahweh. Check it out: https://biblicaldatascience.co

Started by David C

0 Apr 12

Receiving the Lord's Supper

Seeing that most of the churches are closed because of the Covid-19, some might like to take Communion at home. This is how I take Communio…

Started by JB

0 Apr 11

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2020   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service