All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Uncategorized (211)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My view in the world when i had faith in God

First i believe and its a personal beliefs that God was and can unconsciously control us in our thoughts and actions and those coming in ou…

Started by Life For God

15 Aug 26
Reply by Tammy

Internet Church Service – August 25, 2019

Today’s Sermon Message: Sermon Dispensation of the Hypostatic Union continued: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit all e…

Started by Mark W Miller

0 Aug 25

how i met God

This is how I met my own God. While buying in a market in our town I met a beautiful girl with my own liking, I became to like her at my fi…

Started by Life For God

2 Aug 22
Reply by Life For God

Checking in after quite a few years.

.Hi all. Just thought I would say hi. Gee, 2014?16? I was here last. Anyway, God has been good to me. He truly made me peacefull. I keep pr…

Started by John P.

0 Aug 22

Weekly Bible Study – August 19, 2019

This week’s Bible Study: The Doctrine of Election, Prt 8. The Winner and the Loser believer when it comes to Election. ALL ARE WELCOM…

Started by Mark W Miller

0 Aug 19

Internet Church Service – August 18, 2019

Today’s Sermon Message: Dispensation of the Hypostatic Union continued: As Christians we should look at giving not as an obligation but…

Started by Mark W Miller

0 Aug 18

GOD and SCIENCE

Question: Do you have faith in God? Or Believing in Science which might be created by God? Mental Perspective or Mental View: How do you kn…

Started by Life For God

0 Aug 15

God's Love and Love

A 1 Corinthians 13 English Standard Version (ESV) The Way of Love 13 If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not lov…

Started by Life For God

2 Aug 13
Reply by Life For God

Weekly Bible Study – August 12, 2019

This week’s Bible Study: The Doctrine of Election Part 7. Election and the Believer’s Escrow Account ALL ARE WELCOME!! Weekly Bible…

Started by Mark W Miller

0 Aug 12

Internet Church Service – August 11, 2019

Today’s Sermon Message: Dispensation of the Hypostatic Union continued: We should always be giving thanks to the LORD for all things.…

Started by Mark W Miller

0 Aug 11

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2019   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service