All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Uncategorized (158)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Weekly Bible Study – April 29, 2019

This week’s Bible Study: The Doctrine of the Mental Attitude Sins, Part 2. The goal is a personal relationship with God. Phil 3:15 A…

Started by Mark W Miller

0 Apr 29

Internet Church Service – April 28, 2019

Today’s Sermon Message: Tenth Commandment in the Mosaic Law. The Lord protects us from Envy and Jealousy. HD Video & Audio Please…

Started by Mark W Miller

0 Apr 28

Someone asked what denomination I am connected with.

I received a message from someone on this website but unfortunately I can't find it. The question was to the effect, "what denomination am…

Started by Mark W Miller

0 Apr 23

Weekly Bible Study – April 22, 2019; Study: The doctrine of mental attitude sins.

This week’s Bible Study: The doctrine of mental attitude sins. ALL ARE WELCOME!! Weekly Bible Study – April 22, 2019 To view any p…

Started by Mark W Miller

1 Apr 21
Reply by Mark W Miller

How to stay positive and never lose faith during tough times

I tend to lose faith and fail to stay positive during tough situations. Any suggestions on how to keep that positivity up and faith ?

Started by Nakesia

2 Apr 21
Reply by Tammy

Weekly Bible Study – April 8, 2019; Study: The Doctrine of the Book of Life.

The Doctrine of the Book of Life. Scripture References, Word & Phrase descriptions: the “Logos Reftagger” scripture links are hove…

Started by Mark W Miller

2 Apr 21
Reply by Tammy

Internet Church Service – April 21, 2019

Today’s Sermon Message: The Tenth Commandment: You Shall not Covet. If you’re lusting after something or someone, you’re not content wit…

Started by Mark W Miller

0 Apr 20

Internet Church Service – April 14, 2019; Sermon: The Tenth Commandment: You Shall not Covet.

EMBEDDED VIDEO SERMON in HD – NOTES The Tenth Commandment: You Shall not Covet. Please join us as we fellowship in the Word of God, lis…

Started by Mark W Miller

0 Apr 14

Abides forever? Is it means to live forever, i wanna discuss this please bear with me

1 John 2 15-17 15 Do not love the world or the things in the world If anyone loves the world, the love of the father is not in Him * its cl…

Started by Rusty

10 Apr 12
Reply by Rusty

The 7 I AM statements

So, I love the I am statements in the Bible cause Jesus is calling himself God over and over again. Because in Exodus 3:14, 14 God said to…

Started by MaddieLaine

1 Apr 10
Reply by Carla

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2019   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service