All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About Thoughts and Reflections (401)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fight to save my marriage or walk away.

I am new to this site.  I need prayer to help me with my stubborness towards my husband.  We are going thru some problems after almost a ye…

Started by Krista Lynds

27 Jul 14, 2013
Reply by Krista Lynds

Mother, Spiritual

"The Jerusalem abouve is free, which is the mother of us all." Gal. 4:26 The mother draws the children to herself; and we seek our mother,…

Started by Maria

6 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Tammy

powerful numbers

did you know some wonderful numbers significant in the Bible? these are 3, 7, 10, and 12 find out more abt them.

Started by isaac darwin mathenge

0 Jun 25, 2013

Is every believer assured a home in Heaven if he accepts Christ as his saviour

I was reading this article and was confused on some statements. Please help me to understand why the writer is upset with Dr. John MacArthu…

Started by Shanthi

13 Jun 24, 2013
Reply by ScribeD

The Spiritual Family

Last night I needed to have some time with God to confess various things and talk to him about all sorts in general. The last few days have…

Started by Rachel

5 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by Leonard T

Godly love and forgiveness

1. Understand that it is a process. The first step is to commit to that process. Some people erroneously suggest that someone should forgiv…

Started by Blessing

1 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Leonard T

Trying to gain understanding...

I keep questioning a lot of things I read and hear these days.  The below devotional was one I read yesterday off my YouVersion Bible App p…

Started by Seek

28 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Charles Burwell

Strange feeling.

For what I know I've been pretty apathetic save for the 4 emotions I can't rid myself of.  I did that by forgetting ever feeling the emotio…

Started by Dekote

1 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by Ricprimus

Why am I sad?

I go tthrough very short spells of sadness and wonder why I feel so, I know Jesus is in control over every situation in my life, but I just…

Started by Shanthi

10 May 12, 2013
Reply by Shanthi

Apostolic Succession

Many professing Christian view apostolic sucession as a fundamental principle of Christianity. Other professing Christians deem apostolic s…

Started by Maria

3 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by Tammy

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service