All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About Thoughts and Reflections (401)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Befriending Non-Christians.

I was wondering  what everyone thinks about  befriending non-Christians? I googled it and there were a ton of  Bible verses basically sayi…

Started by Kayla

11 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Chip Fitzpatrick

reply to my forum

Hey!, mucho thanks!;                                                             I received some very nice replies to my added…

Started by lynn shupe

1 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Leonard T

The obvious Idol, one of many

One of the main things that stands out today is the extreme use of cell phones which now are "smart" phones with more capabilities than jus…

Started by Chip Fitzpatrick

4 Oct 24, 2013
Reply by Carla

Which way Lord?

Knowing God's will is sometimes so hard. Praying over it and discerning if what you are seeing is really His will.

Started by myla lusterio

3 Sep 29, 2013
Reply by myla lusterio

Jesus Loves me this I know:

We have all heard the nursery rymes about  how Jesus  Loves us. now in your own words what does that  mean for you? For me it means Im neve…

Started by Chip Fitzpatrick

3 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Leonard T

Jesus

Who's Jesus to you ???

Started by Sathish Kumar ( Dan)

4 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Mary O

What Does the Word Say About a Child of God?

A great exercise is to search through Scripture seeking to uncover all of things that God proclaims to be true regarding a child of God. I…

Started by Leonard T

11 Aug 17, 2013
Reply by JB

Just felt like speaking

Hope is the opposite of dread and a close relative of faith. When we have faith in God, it leads to hope, and our outlook on life and the f…

Started by Tara27

3 Jul 31, 2013
Reply by Chip Fitzpatrick

Follow your heart

"To thine own heart be true," the old saying goes. It remains a timely and relevant life lesson that all of us would do well to remember. W…

Started by Tara27

2 Jul 25, 2013
Reply by Richard L. Broch, Sr.

How does God's discipline us?

How do you think God disciplines us?    7 As you endure this divine discipline, remember that God is treating you as his own children. Who…

Started by a servant (Chris)

22 Jul 16, 2013
Reply by Tammy

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service