All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About TheNET - Network Support and FAQs (63)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Welcome to AAG TheNET: If you are new here, please take time to read as we encourage you to get involved.

Greetings to all of our recently joined members,   It is the desire of our AAG TheNET team for you to feel at home here on this site. It ha…

Started by Leonard T

1 Aug 16, 2014
Reply by AllAboutGOD.com

AAG and TheNET could use your help ... Please Read

Greetings all, Due to various factors outside of AAG's control we are experiencing some lean times that are challenging the effectiveness…

Started by Leonard T

0 Aug 5, 2014

The Word of God

I am posting this to make it clear to any and all who are on AAG that we believe, preach and teach that the Bible is The Word of God. In ou…

Started by Leonard T

25 Jan 27, 2014
Reply by a servant (Chris)

Limited Connectivity

Greetings all, After moving and attempting to get set up and organized I found that I was not satisfied with my web server so I am changin…

Started by Leonard T

25 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by Mischelle

Warning About Links, Advertising and Solicitation on TheNET

Greetings Community, I want to remind everyone about our policy regarding links, advertising and solicitation. We want people to feel free…

Started by Leonard T

1 Apr 20, 2013
Reply by Mischelle

How do I know whether I should start a Blog, Forum, or a Group?

Sometimes its hard to know what’s the best way to express one’s thoughts or ask a question. Hopefully, the guidelines below will help steer…

Started by AAG Netguy

1 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by Leonard T

Our AAG TheNET Team

Greetings all, From time to time it is good for us to remind our community of who the volunteer team members are on TheNET. The following…

Started by Leonard T

0 Mar 22, 2013

New "For Women Only" group administrator

Greetings all, I am pleased to introduce our new admin for this important group. Mischelle has stepped forward volunteering to oversee thi…

Started by Leonard T

33 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Mischelle

How Can We Make AAG TheNET Better?

Greetings all, From time to time it is important for us, the leadership team on TheNET, to receive feedback from our members on how we are…

Started by Leonard T

29 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by Leonard T

Changes Underway to Our Forums and the Forum Categories

Greetings all, In response to an earlier forum asking how we can make TheNET better I have relabeled and reduced the number of categories.…

Started by Leonard T

5 Feb 28, 2013
Reply by Tammy

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service