All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About the Spirit World, Cults and Other Religions (133)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Little known fear we all need to get tools to deal with

I wrote this for my pastor to consider for a sermon starting a series on hell.   I feel privileged to have this information  Two years ago,…

Started by Becky Jo Rambo

5 Jan 13, 2015
Reply by Becky Jo Rambo

Cast Out Demons

I was watching a Paranormal show. People would come into the homes including a Catholic priest & would supposedly cast out whatever dem…

Started by Tammy

12 Nov 13, 2014
Reply by Mary O

You have heard of the spirit of Jezebell....thats all wrong

This spirit  of alleged Jezebell is all wrong...we seem to forget what exactly happened in the garden which put mankind in the bind with Go…

Started by Chip Fitzpatrick

17 Jun 18, 2014
Reply by Seek

Satan's Wiles

I dug this up in my archives. I'm sure I could add more as this was 2 or 3 years ago & maybe even take away. I'm posting the original o…

Started by Tammy

3 Jun 13, 2014
Reply by Tawny Ealy

Am I a WITCH?!?!?!?!

So, my pastor asks me today why I haven't been baptized and I told him that I'm still searching God and still navigating my way through Ch…

Started by Kayla

64 Jan 18, 2014
Reply by Tawny Ealy

Battling the Unseen Enemy vs. Deliverance

So...I had an "experience" this week.  I've been sick...flu or something.  I skipped Sunday School but drug myself to church Sunday morning…

Started by Seek

3 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by Seek

Are false spirits invading the Church?

The other day I was casually searching around youtube and came across this documentary about False Spirits Invading the Church.  Please wat…

Started by deleted

8 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by Carla

I need your help in my research. Is Ray Comfort a False Prophet/Teacher?

I have been somewhat of a fan of Ray Comfort.  From everything I've seen of Him I have felt that He's got a good motive for evangelism.  I…

Started by deleted

25 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by deleted

What do you think of WESTBORO BAPTIST?!?

There is a family in my state that have just lost their 7 children in a house fire. Guess who is coming to protest at their funeral??? And…

Started by Kayla

13 May 16, 2013
Reply by Carla

Is Music of God or of Satan?

Often times when I talk to people online, things come up that trigger me into looking into something that I don't normally look into.  This…

Started by deleted

28 May 14, 2013
Reply by lashana lashay young

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service