All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About Prayer (76)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

prayer please

I'd like for everyone to please say a prayer for me and my children that I can once again be in there lives and be able to take them places…

Started by boardwalkangel

8 Jul 31, 2014
Reply by David Moxon

Suicidal friend. Please pray for him

I've never posted here before so I don't know where to post a prayer request. I'm sorry if this is the wrong place. My friend Harry (who…

Started by Moose & Squirrel

67 Jul 24, 2014
Reply by Tammy

Be Careful what You pray for.

Some people have said to me "Be careful what you pray for"  and my response is usually why?  If Jeremiah says this Jeremiah 29:11  For I k…

Started by deleted

14 Jul 19, 2014

What is Prayer

Hi Family Many times we tell our self  that Man I prayed about it for a long time but nothing has changed some say that before even praying…

Started by Sathish Kumar ( Dan)

4 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Richard L. Broch, Sr.

God Speaks?

So, I'm not sure if this was in my head last night out of desperation or wishful thinking, but I was praying and I kept rocking back and fo…

Started by Kayla

12 Oct 14, 2013
Reply by a servant (Chris)

Prayer Time

Prayer Posted by marshall blake on July 29, 2013 at 12:06pm in All About God We talk face to face all the time with every one around us, an…

Started by Marshall Ray Blake

13 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by Tammy

pray for my family

if you guys could pray for my family that would be great. My mom just got divorced only about a year ago and now she's thinking about getti…

Started by Maria Kristina Peterson

1 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by Tammy

Life

Going through a couple things in life and I would just like for you all to pray for me and for my son.

Started by Tara27

4 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by Tammy

Altars

First, let me say I BELIEVE in prayer.  I BELIEVE in altars.  My husband is going to build one for our home.  That's how important praying…

Started by Michelle

18 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Grace to you

A couple who prays together

When a couple prays together they should  have the same mind ?....1 can not have  faith and the other doubt, or just going through the moti…

Started by Chip Fitzpatrick

7 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by Tammy

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service