All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About Marriage, Family and Relationships (161)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Stuff You Bring into Marriage

As you are walking down the isle on your wedding day, the last thing that you are probably thinking as you are preparing to take your weddi…

Started by Stew

1 Apr 28, 2009
Reply by Tonte

Jealousy

Me and my husband have been married for 3, going on 4 years. The problem is that he seems to get jealous of what the Lord is doing for me.…

Started by

1 Mar 29, 2009
Reply by maggie hancox

Mother Problems

I do know I am new here but I feel the need to ask some questions about mothers and how children should deal with them. This is one story I…

Started by Heaven

2 Mar 16, 2009
Reply by Mercy777

step-children

it has come to my attention regarding children...I have been calling and introducing my husband's children my step-children.Nowhere in the…

Started by

1 Feb 19, 2009
Reply by Andrea

Marriage

What does a person do if they suspect that their husband is doing something other than what you think what they are doing? My husband and I…

Started by

4 Jan 5, 2009

To Divorce or Not??

Hello. I am a 28YO Female with 2 kids (2,4). I am currently separated from my husband and pretty set on getting a divorce. I am at my wits…

Started by ~Barbara~

17 Jan 5, 2009

Divorce in the Body of Christ

This is something our church is currently dealing with. I'm looking for some insight. How should the church respond? Not just as far as min…

Started by Hope Grace

6 Dec 28, 2008
Reply by Jerrocco

MARRIAGE

i am always asking questions..now my question is 'what exactly is marriage'? and where in the bible does it say that we have to go to churc…

Started by KRYSHIA WANGUI

2 Dec 11, 2008
Reply by Bev

family feuds and teenage pregnancy

Hi saints I just stumbled upon this site today and its been a tremendous blessing already. There have been a lot of fights, feuds, a court…

Started by bwini

2 Nov 5, 2008
Reply by bwini

Infidelity

Do you live with infidelity? Does marriage become successful just because you pretend to believe the lies?or Is it better to get hurt by t…

Started by Dong E

6 Oct 16, 2008
Reply by Dong E

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service